Gosh, Eva, I'm too tired to think that hard, er, um, poor choice of words...
anyway, I have no idea but you can only imagine some of the ideas that ran through my mind. No, wait, maybe not, cause I see that Theresa and your twin have already mentioned a few, lol.
Jerk off? Astro dick? I think I like peter plane the very best!
Ha... we found this pic when looking for pictures for our 'Mile High' story (spanking in an airplane). It's a funny one. WHY someone would take the time to make such a picture is another question!
Flying penis? Jet dick? Stiff flight?
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Flying weenie? Quickie? Hijack-off?
ReplyDeletePeter plane? Dick-heads at Jet Blue? World fastest dildo?
Hugs,
PK
Teenie Weenie Airlines! That's what my dad used to call TWA.
ReplyDeleteReady for take-off! Up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's OMG! Junior don't look.
LMAO at PK and Theresa!
CeeCi
Gosh, Eva, I'm too tired to think that hard, er, um, poor choice of words...
ReplyDeleteanyway, I have no idea but you can only imagine some of the ideas that ran through my mind. No, wait, maybe not, cause I see that Theresa and your twin have already mentioned a few, lol.
Jerk off? Astro dick? I think I like peter plane the very best!
Hugs,
Tiggs
How did you get a picture of my Halloweenie costume from last year
ReplyDelete*big evil grins*
Oh my, Eva. It's way to early in the morning for me to see a flying weenie! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say this? FREAKING SNOW and more coming over the weekend. I am soooo ready for spring. Thank you. I just had to get that off my chest.
Have a lovely day!
Debbie :)
Eva, it has to be flying weinie, only in the US.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
You going to give us the answer?
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Those were all very good guesses!!!
ReplyDeleteTheresa~ not yet. Patience.
I like Peter Plane best, too! Great pic!
ReplyDeleteFlying cockpit? I don't know!
Huggs,
Reesa
Ha... we found this pic when looking for pictures for our 'Mile High' story (spanking in an airplane). It's a funny one. WHY someone would take the time to make such a picture is another question!
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd & Suzy