Sunday, April 22, 2007

Something to Blog About

It amazes me. Actually Adam amazes me. There was a time in our life that he would have totally freaked over my having posted so much personal information for all the world to read. And honestly I think that's why I sometimes have trouble relaying details.

There's a part of me that cringes, thinking he will be upset with me so I hold back.
The funny thing is that he is not the man he was then. And then was a long time ago anyhow. So why do I struggle sometimes? It's just part of me, I guess. It's fading though. That feeling of dread I mean.

You see, it's like this... Adam has never not once criticized anything I've written. In fact, I think he likes it because he views my blog as a way of getting me to talk. I'm kind of like PK. Adam has spent his life trying to get me to open up. He sees though that for the most part writing is my outlet so he's content to read what I write here and if there's anything worth discussing, he'll bring it up and we'll talk about it.

I think too that's why we like road trips together so much. For whatever reason that I am yet to understand we communicate freely out on the open road with lots and lots of time on our hands. That wasn't the point. So what is the point? Lately Adam's line to me is "I'm going to give you something to blog about."

Sheesh.

Here I've thought all along that I need to watch what I say so I don't upset him. He never said one negative word about the letter that showed up on Tigg's blog a week or so ago. And yes, I was a bit apprehensive at first.

He used that line - I'm going to give you something to blog about - on me yesterday as he smacked my butt all day but by the time we fell into bed we were exhausted and collapsed into a pretty fast, deep sleep.

Today though he's been saying it again: "I'm going to give you something to blog about."


I'm pretty sure that's exactly his plan when he comes in from doing some yard work. Yes, it's actually quit snowing long enough here where we are able to do some outdoor kind of stuff. In fact the temp is in the upper 70's today. You southerners can stop your bragging. We're catching up to you finally.


Anyhow, I told him I'm not in the mood for something to blog about but I would be if we get the hitachi out. That thing can take me from zero to horny to the big O quicker than anything we've ever played with. I don't understand why you don't own one yet. What are you waiting for? And if you DO happen to own one, how right am I? Is that thing amazing?

So yeah... anyhow, I think I will go to our bedroom now and see how long it takes him to get there. Maybe I am in the mood for something to blog about after all.

5 comments:

  1. Very good and interesting information. But you pick the darnest places to stop sometimes.

    Hugs though,
    the twin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah don't leave a PK holding Eva! Sounds like you had the perfect weekend to me. Even just random smacks makes life good to me!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva, how long have you been married and Adam still amazes you, what a man!!!
    Mel and I were always able to talk, sometimes a little too much, sometimes the only way to stop her was to lower her panties and play tunes on her butt, that of course was her plan all along. LOL
    Hope that Adam did give you something to blog on, and tomorrow we get all the "gory" details. *G*
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eva,
    I think your weekend sounded great, at least you have a man around to spank you :-p
    I have heard a lot of buzz about this Hitachi wand and I am dying to have a try of it myself.
    Hmm maybe it could be a wedding present from CM? *grins*
    I can see it now on our honeymoon - "No dear not tonight, I have plans with Hitachi" LOL...

    Only kidding, hugs
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, you're worse than me at leaving the readers hanging! Come on, now, give!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete