The idea is to tell five things that aren't known about me and she's challenged me to tell things that even she doesn't know. Actually this is easier than she thinks because I could tell you what I'm wearing right now, what I ate for lunch today, and other such things but somehow I don't think that's what anyone has in mind.
So here goes... five things that even my twin doesn't know...
1) When I was a kid I LOVED basketball. My father took me to see the Harlem Globetrotters. A few months later he took me to see the female version of the Harlem Globetrotters. They were called - I think - The Redheads. I just knew that I would dye my hair red someday and be one of them. 2) I had a favorite doll when I was a kid. One day at work we were talking about childhood toys. I hadn't remembered the doll in ages. When I came home that night and told Adam, he promptly got on eBay and found the same doll and bought her for me.

3) If I won a few million dollars I would pack up and move to southern Utah - that is if Adam would agree and come with me, of course!!
4) There is something in my genetic makeup that would not allow me to carry boys. I lost two back in the early 80's.

5) Back in the seventies I owned every Barry Manilow album he made. His music still brings a smile to my face.
It's my turn to tag... I tag all y'all. Get moving!!
Your BlogRoll looks like a conga-line, do you suppose they're pulsing to the rhythms of the Copacabana, the hottest spot north of Havana?
ReplyDeleteUtah? Really...um why...the scenary?
I've already done this one (twice) so I'm going to opt out. I enjoyed your answers.
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Thanks Twin! I just love Adam, he is the sweetest man! I would never have pictured you as Manilow fan. I like him too but I didn't think you would. I am very sorry about the boys, they truly are so very different to raise.
ReplyDeletePK
ah... how sweet of Adam. You can find almost anything on Ebay.
ReplyDeleteWe love southern Utah too. Have taken some lovely drives there. A little rough in the winter though. We'd probably take our millions to Maui.
:)
~Todd & Suzy
I had a doll too. I still have her. Her name is pitiful Pearl. She is ugly. Someone threw her away, and our "Nanny" pulled her from the trash and brought her to me when I wa 8. He hair looks just like mine.
ReplyDeleteThat Adam is one thoughtful spanker.
Why Utah. Where are our details!
Huggs
Theresa
Utah? Bet it's beautiful there. Several of my friends love to visit there for the skiing...are you a skier? My bet is that Adam would follow you anywhere.
ReplyDelete::just sticking my toe in the water:: SuzyQ
Indeed, you KNOW Adam would go wherever you went... and happily! I'm so sorry, too, about the boys... and I agree with your twin about how different they are than girls.
ReplyDeleteI'll give this a try, probably Saturday, since FF is tomorrow! Hmmm... this will require some serious thought... may use a few ideas from your answers.
Love,
Tiggs
Thanks for this Eva, yes Adam seems to do things like that, You have a keeper there, I'm sure that you didn't need me to tell you that.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Ditto on the Adam thing! How sweet is that!?! I'm also sorry about the boys. They really are something special. So what happened with the red hair and basketball?
ReplyDelete~Hugs
CeeCi~ What's with blogrolling? It's driving me nuts!!! Southern Utah is very beautiful unlike where I live. When we visited there we fell in love with it and wished we could move then.
ReplyDeleteTwin~ Yup. I love Manilow. And you're right. Adam is the sweetest. And I guess it just wasn't in the plans for us to raise any boys. We're okay with it but it was hard back then.
Todd & Suzy ~ About this rough winter in southern Utah can I ask rough as opposed to what?? It can't be worse than where I am. In fact, I know that it's not.
Theresa~ No doll is ugly!!! Actually I wasn't a doll kind of kid but this particular one was my absolute favorite. I was thrilled when she came back home to me. Now about these details.... LOL
SuZQ~ Come on in, the waters fine. Me? A skier? Ummm... no way. I don't even have any desire to try it. I hate snow. LOL Thanks for stopping by.
Tiggr~ I can't wait to read yours! It's always cool to learn new things about each other.
Paul~ In all honesty I probably DO need told that Adam's a keeper. I don't ever want to take him for granted. I try to appreciate every moment we have together but I know sometimes I feel like what we have will never end. At those times, I do need to hear it! So thanks for the reminder!!!
MD~ Actually I've gone somewhat reddish a time or two with the hair but the basketball skills turned out to be lacking seriously!! LOL
Hugs~
Eva