Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Some Fun Things

Are you kidding me? I can't imagine it.



~~~oooOOOooo~~~


And here's a sign you'd never see posted in my world!! No sirrreeee BOB!!



~~~oooOOOooo~~~



Go ahead. Tell me this doesn't do for you what it does for me. Is it hot in here? I'll have what she's having!!


~~~oooOOOooo~~~



And this? This just looks like fun. Does it remind you of anyone? Tiggr & Dante? Elis & Nick?? How about me and Adam? Yeah. That's it. Me and Adam.



~~~oooOOOooo~~~


It's been weeks. Weeks and weeks since I've been spanked. I'm ready. I'm close to desperate but purple? I'm not that desperate. No spankings for me from something purple.


~~~oooOOOooo~~~


On the other hand, however, owning one of these might be nice for times such as this.


~~~oooOOOooo~~~


Ya think? I thought we established that at the beginning of this post!!!


~~~oooOOOooo~~~


Okay, that's it!! I can't take anymore. I'm going on blogging strike and I won't be back till Adam has spanked me.



13 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I have Adam's email address! "Adam, Adam I need to talk to you an minute..."

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics!! :)
    Happy new year!
    BIG HUGS
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes!!! We need to get Adam on the ball! We can't miss out on any of these great posts. I love your pics, although that last one looks just a little too extreme for me. Or maybe not!

    I hope Adam gets the message soon and you get what you want!!

    Love ya...

    SuZQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha... great post. A picture is worth 1000 words... and hopefully one really good spanking!

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam Please spank Eva so we can have her back!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on Adam - she needs seeing to... BTW, you have mentioned it to him, Eva, haven't you? *grins*

    Huggggssssssss
    Sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you care to share Adam's email addy??

    Adam! Please? Pay attention to Eva, or rather Eva's rear end soon , please?!?

    Her friends will thank you!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva, I hope that you get well spanked very very soon. Adam please see to her, now!!!
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute pictures! I hope you get a spanking soon!
    Hugs!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, I think the Adams have it! Adam, please, please, spank Eva so she can come back and blog!


    Too funny, Eva.

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elis~ Go ahead. Talk to him. I don't think it will help.

    Padme~ Thanks! And happy new year to you too!!

    SuZQ~ Yeah it is a bit extreme and I'd never want that in real life but the third one down? Oh yeah. I'll take some of that!!

    Todd & Suzy~ One would hope, yes? But I don't think Adam's even read my blog lately. I don't know when the last time was for sure but I know it was prior to Dec. 9.

    Theresa~ Try again. I don't think he heard you.

    Sky~ Well yeah, I've mentioned it but life has been in our way.

    Maggie~ Yeah, Adam. You heard her. Pay some attention to Eva's rear.

    Paul~ Thank you. Perhaps he'll listen to you.

    Cindy~ Thanks! Me too!!!

    Debbie~ I sure do hope he's listening to you and everyone else!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pics, thanks for the link by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spanked Wife~ thanks and you're welcome! I look forward to getting to know you!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete