For the sake of clarity (Theresa) watch and listen as this preacher tries to say something about pitching tents. I can't imagine this poor guy's humiliation....
OK well I have already expressed I am video impaired. Not real sure I get this one. But OOOHHHH how I love them big men forearms! Arrgghh! Spank me Daddy!
Sorry guys big forearms don't do it for me, they remind me of Popeye!! It was very funny though, "pinching his tents near Sodom". Thanks Eva. Warm hugs, Paul.
OK well I have already expressed I am video impaired. Not real sure I get this one. But OOOHHHH how I love them big men forearms! Arrgghh! Spank me Daddy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Eva, his were big and nice!
Huggs!
Theresa
Funny?!? I can't stop laughing! Great find and I'm with Theresa, loved the forearms. Hmm, was it a Freudian slip he was awful close to Sodom...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh!
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Do you sit around watching You Tube all day?? I love that your warped little mind finds these wonderful things and shares them with us!
ReplyDeletePK
Hilarious!! His face couldn't be any redder. lol
ReplyDeleteI'm with y'all on the big forearms. OMG! Yummmmmy :)
Thanks for spending your time looking up good YouTube entertainment for us!
~Hugs
Sorry guys big forearms don't do it for me, they remind me of Popeye!!
ReplyDeleteIt was very funny though, "pinching his tents near Sodom".
Thanks Eva.
Warm hugs,
Paul.