Monday, January 8, 2007

At Least it's Not Math!!!

Not sure what your world is like at the moment
but mine is cold and rainy. I was looking for some-
thing fun to do and I thought if it wasn't math you
all might like it also. Hehehehe

A Spanko Wordsearch

JPSYSTIMRIICEEC
SMARTSJWNICKGBY
TLNOMMEXUFBMQUS
GUAGGOIVJSECARG
CCMBWDUMARGGITY
EISRANDYNDBHQSD
INSFNAXMBNEGWDF
SDOKOROFAENNOFI
SYBXBTBNQILTBAN
AMXWTYCWHQCAMJS
CXJOZYTTKGSTEMQ
IABUXTONMEXMAQE
MLSNXNLORRJGUIO
RURAYDJEEHGGNDX
FALSEOHBGIENKWQ
GPIVPTMAECOMADA
BLCTYANAKBFDOEN
EXJCTCDASGUAIVC
WANCQIFMDPWROAJ
SNOWBXSBECOJGCE

SearchWords

ADAM
AMBER
BONNIE
BOSSMAN
BOTTOM
CASSIE
CEECI
CINDY
DANTE
DAVE
ELIS
EVA
GRACE
MOJO
NANCY
NICK
NOTHING
PADME
PAUL
RANDOM
RANDY
SMARTS
SUZY
THERESA
TIGGR
TODD
MAGGIE

7 comments:

  1. Eva,

    What do we win if we find them all?

    It most certainly should involve spanking in some form!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 'em all! Who's giving the winners their spankings? Cold, dark, and rainy here too!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started to say I would print this out and give to MrC to do, but I don't think names would mean anything to him! lol

    But if I had one to print out with words like spank, belt, hairbrush, tawse, etc... he might feel that clue by four when it hits him up side the head!

    Was that easy to do Eva?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make her one Eva, she need all the help she can get!!!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Neat that "todd" and "suzy" make a spanko wordsearch.

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva,

    That was fun. Thanks!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was fun, Eva... ever the clever one, aren't you sweetie? I sure hope you and Adam meet in the middle and in all the right ways sooner rather than later...

    Love you,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete