Saturday, August 5, 2006

What's in a Name?


I need your help.

He doesn't like the name I gave him.

We have to rename him.

"Who?" you ask.

My husband, of course.

He says he doesn't like the name Scott.

I could use his real name.

Who would know?

I told him to tell me then what he would like me to call him when I'm writing.

He didn't know.

Guess it would be kind of hard to name yourself.

So anyhow, what do you all think?

Eva and _______________________

_________________ and Eva




Who's On First - Comedy Classic - video powered by Metacafe

7 comments:

  1. Eva,

    Let's name him something unusual:

    Elmer, Ignatz, Harcourt, Phineas, Bluto, Silas, Jedidiah, Hugo, Buster, Clyde, Humbert, Spike, or Percival.

    There's a baker's dozen, all of which make Scott sound pretty appealing...

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie~ HOW do you come up with these things? Honestly!!

    I kinda like Spike. Rolls off the fingers nicely when I'm typing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva and Adam of course -- duh!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, Elis; Adam came first to my mind. It gets my recommendation.
    Spike has a nice butch quality; if he so is or so isn't.
    Ed or Eddie has aliteration.
    Ben or Al are nice and short for typing ease.
    I still like Adam most.
    Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I think Adam is a nice idea too. But maybe he should be the one to choose. I do read you everyday I just love your site!!

    Keep going and have fun.

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you ladies are onto something with Adam. Not sure what Bonnie was thinking. She must have been comin' back to us from subspace when she thunk up the baker's dozen. Adam is for sure in the running. Spike, too. I somehow just can't picture being spanked by someone named Percival or Ignatz.

    Eva

    PS~ Cassie, I just love (you and) your site too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, my link still won't refresh your site to the new post. Everyone elses works but yours doesn't, go figure. But don't worry, I figured it out anyway.

    Now for names, Bonnie hit the nail on the head with Phineas! But seriously, have you considered Homer? Ok, not Homer. Adam is good, but I'm thinking along the lines of Darren, Matt, or Cory.

    Or you could just think of a really cool nickname, Mr. Hottie, or Sir spanks alot.

    Actually, stick with Phineas, my mind just goes so many places with that name...LOL

    ReplyDelete