
Last night.
The night of nights.
I was (where else) on the computer when he appeared beside me. And I knew. I just knew. This was it and he meant business. After talking a while he stood me up and removed my clothes.
My offense? Well, I wasn't quite sure yet. There had been that incident of being a tad mouthy with him that morning last week. And would you believe that yesterday I totally forgot to go to my doctor's office for my lab work? It was on the calander. I just didn't look. Duh. Not only that, he had left me a note when he left for work telling me what to expect. I knew it was coming. I just wasn't sure what he was considering to be my "spankable offense."
And earlier we had watched a little video clip of a man trying to spank a woman in a standing position. It was actually funny because she was bucking and fighting it and he didn't have much grip on her let alone a decent swing angle. They both at one point ended up on the floor. I laughed but Adam had made it perfectly clear that if he were to spank me in that position I would NOT fight him like that woman. And now here he was stripping me down and wanting to prove himself right.
Yowza. I did not fight him. In my opinion, we are at a crucial point in our spanking relationship. I have made my mind up and am determined to never refuse a spanking and also never fight it. The day will come when perhaps I might do that. But not now. If I were to fight him now, I'm afraid he would just give up. I want to show him my submission. I want him to know that it's his for all time. I don't/won't fight him on this.
He had a good grip on me which considering my size is not an easy task. The spanking started out fairly easy. Nice warmup. And then BOOM. CRACK. SMACK. My knees buckled and he gave me a brief break to catch my breath and get steady on my feet. At this time he was only using his hand but he wasn't holding anything back. It hurt. But even moreso, his seriousness and firmness brought out the humiliation that I adore feeling.
I don't know how long he spanked me here by the computer desk. I was lost in the pain. Eventually though he ordered me upstairs and spanked me hard the entire trip. Once upstairs he put me on my knees on the bed and found his belt. Now, the other day the belt felt pretty darn good (upcoming post on the belt in the very near future). I swear it must have been a different belt last night. It hurt this time. I mean it HURT.
And I was introduced to a whole new concept last night.
Scolding.
Turns out he was upset over some pictures I had looked at on the computer. Apparently he found some pictures of naked women and didn't like that I had been on some of the sites I'd been to. Honestly I don't know what pictures he was talking about. More than likely it was a click here, a click there and an "I don't like this site" click close. But still, I'd been there. And I was willing to accept the punishment.
I don't even know how long this spanking lasted but I do know that to date it's the best ... er.... worst I've received. Later, after some other festivities, I told him "I could have taken more you know."
"I know."
And I know that he knows.
And today... I don't think I want to spend much time here on the computer without that pillow Cassie has spoken of.
Yowza. I am sore today.
But the spanko that I am is loving it.
And this morning he tells me that he plans to send me back to work needing a pillow to sit on and that he will make me tell everyone WHY I need the pillow. At work? I am thinking that's where I draw the line. I told him I would tell them I had hemorrhoids before I told them the truth.
He was kidding of course.
Satisfied, Cassie? Tigger?
Good spanking Eva, it seems Adam swings a mean hand and belt.
ReplyDeleteI used to say to my beloved when she told me that she could take more,"be careful what you wish for dear heart".
Be well dear girl.
Big hugs,
Paul.
that sounds like a wonderful spanking....
ReplyDeletestorm tells me every time i step away when i'm standing...that's 5 or 10 more!! (depending on his mood)
if ever my red tushie gets "caught", i'm gonna lie & say "i fell down"
oooo, eva! sounds like a wonderful spanking. I loved the part about him spanking you all the way up the stairs! and the scolding. Sheesh.. I'm envious!
ReplyDeleteWaiting with bated breath for the belt story :-)
suzy
Paul~ I know you're probably right but it's impossible to not want MORE at this point!
ReplyDeleteWW~ 5 or 10 more? Owwwww-ch. You lucky girl!!
SuZQ~ It was wonderful. Belt story coming soon....By the end of the week. I promise.
Wowzers! Sounds like a spanking good time!!!
ReplyDeleteBossman has never used the belt, so hurry up with the belt story already...I'm trying to decide if I should suggest it to Bossman!
HUGS!
Grace~ It took me forever to get Adam to try the belt but he never really got into it till the other night..Sunday I think it was. Thus the belt story (which I actually titled "More, Please.") What you read today actually took place last night... and is the 2nd time he's made good use of the belt. I'll be putting the belt story up Friday or Satruday. But yes, for sure suggest the belt to Bossman. I love it!! So much better than those demonic spoons from hell!!
ReplyDeleteEva!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, wonderful! Adam is coming along beautiful! Satisfied? Not quite. Soon you will get all you can take before he is finished. Then it gets really interesting. There may be tears but when this happens, release them and be grateful for your husband.
Love you,
Cassie
Eva, you had a good evening. My best so far has been with the belt too. It did hurt like hell. But it was worth it, it was worth it for days!!!
ReplyDeleteTalk later,
Elis
Cassie~ I know that the day is coming when the tears will come and it's not far off. I will follow your advice when the time comes....
ReplyDeleteElis~ There's just something about the sound of a belt.. being pulled through the loops... picked up from the dresser... whatever... If I hear a belt... oh, man.
You're a bad bad girl looking at those naughty pictures!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa