Jean Marie~ Pissed me off? Nah. Didn't ya read the other day? I'm medicated for your protection. I don't get pissed over much of anything. Although I am definitely not a switch. Hard feelings? Never.
Good AM Eva! Diane here - I will be connected via a REAL computer by month's end - no more Anon! Yea! Love the poll, how cool. I'm here daily - you make me think, sometimes a dangerous thing for me! LOL Love the 'tude you have towards life - I SO agree with you - very often! Great blog - I will have one of my own too, as soon as we get the real 'puter. See you around!
Eva, You know I'm here and talking to you every day! I am already dreading your up coming vacation. For someone I 'met' a few weeks ago I probably enjoy visiting with you as much as the folk I see everyday. I feel like I can say anything here and that will never be true in real life!
One of these days I let someone tell me how to get pictures on my post and how to do polls. I hate everyone being smarter than me.
Eva- I love your blog! I like your ideas and your humor! I usually check in every day but I only take the time to comment when Tom is out of the house! You are doing great!!
Diane~ you'll love blogging although it is a challenge to come up with new ideas. And I must admit, I'm a bit worried about keeping up once I return to work. Anyhow, I can't wait to see yours!! Do you have a name picked out yet?
Elis~ That's so sweet of you to say. I'm enjoying our new found friendship also. Don't worry about my vacation. It's only for a week.
Cassie~ You need to get Tom out of the house a little more. I like hearing from you!! LOL Kidding of course. I know how much it means to you to have him there. He still doesn't know about your blog, eh?
Even though I think that I pissed you off about spanking me, I love your work on this blog, Eva.
ReplyDeleteNo hard feelings?
Warmly,
Jean Marie
Jean Marie~ Pissed me off? Nah. Didn't ya read the other day? I'm medicated for your protection. I don't get pissed over much of anything. Although I am definitely not a switch. Hard feelings? Never.
ReplyDeleteEva
Good AM Eva! Diane here - I will be connected via a REAL computer by month's end - no more Anon! Yea! Love the poll, how cool. I'm here daily - you make me think, sometimes a dangerous thing for me! LOL Love the 'tude you have towards life - I SO agree with you - very often! Great blog - I will have one of my own too, as soon as we get the real 'puter. See you around!
ReplyDeleteEva,
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm here and talking to you every day! I am already dreading your up coming vacation. For someone I 'met' a few weeks ago I probably enjoy visiting with you as much as the folk I see everyday. I feel like I can say anything here and that will never be true in real life!
One of these days I let someone tell me how to get pictures on my post and how to do polls. I hate everyone being smarter than me.
Elis
Eva-
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I like your ideas and your humor! I usually check in every day but I only take the time to comment when Tom is out of the house! You are doing great!!
Love, Cassie
Diane~ you'll love blogging although it is a challenge to come up with new ideas. And I must admit, I'm a bit worried about keeping up once I return to work. Anyhow, I can't wait to see yours!! Do you have a name picked out yet?
ReplyDeleteElis~ That's so sweet of you to say. I'm enjoying our new found friendship also. Don't worry about my vacation. It's only for a week.
Cassie~ You need to get Tom out of the house a little more. I like hearing from you!! LOL Kidding of course. I know how much it means to you to have him there. He still doesn't know about your blog, eh?