Tuesday, August 1, 2006

How'd I Get Here?


I'm one of these people who can go for a ride to the same location ten times but if I'm not the one who drove there I have no idea how to get there - or back - on my own. I'll be the first to admit that I don't pay attention to many things only to regret it later.

The other day I read a post on someone's blog that was an absolute turn on. It was about a couple in a restaurant and he forced her to expose herself to a man sitting at another table. And I'll be darned if I can remember WHICH blog that was in or how I got there. If this sounds familiar and you can give me the hook up that would be awesome - I really want to read it again.

Anyhow, it wasn't so much her exposure that was the turn on as much as it was her shame. She talked of keeping her head turned to the side and that she couldn't look the man in the eye. And that has me wondering.... what is it about shame and humiliation that can turn me on?

In reality, being placed in such a situation would probably embarrass me to the point of being ticked off at the one forcing the shame upon me. But in the corners of my mind I find solace in the fantasy and that feels very, very good. And I wonder... is this within the norm? It seems to rank right up there with the humility of having my pants removed by my husband. I LOVE that humble, shameful feeling when it's just him and me.

And let's face it, spanking in and of itself is a humbling act. It ranks right up there in the same category of loving that feeling when I'm alone with him but would be embarrassed and angry if it happened in front of others. So why then do I fantasize that these things happen? How is it the very thing that would anger me most in reality is what turns me on the most in fantasy?

I don't know that I'll ever understand it and even if no one else steps forward with a "me too" kind of comment, it's okay. My point is that no matter what goes through my fantasy mind both it and my real life revolve around my husband... sexually... spankingly... emotionally.... physically...mentally....

And I am his.

In all ways.

For all times.

And yes, spankingly is a word.

7 comments:

  1. This is a definite 'me too' answer. The shame and humiliation have been part of my fantasy since before I knew what a fantasy was.
    Reading stories containing these aspects make me squirm in delight.

    But I can't answer the question why. I think you came closest to the reason when you said 'I am his'. The biggest turn on for me now is feeling like I belong to him. If he forced me into the shameful situation then it just seeps more deeply into my soul that I am his. Because no one else on the planet would have the right to place me in such a situation and expect to live through it. This question need more contemplation.

    If you find the blog about the restaurant, please share.

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on a picture and I wanted to see if it shows up. I can't get it to show on my blog but I'm working on it.

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elis, I definitely love the shame and humiliation when it's just him and me but what if others were around? Would you still go for it? I don't think I could... not even coming from my husband.

    Nice picture, btw. My Grandmother had one of those sets on the dresser in every room of her house..

    Hey... you don't think??

    Nah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since it would be as likely to happen in front of others and an alien abduction I guess I can't really imagine what I would do.
    But I might tolerate it around total strangers, never in front of anyone I knew.

    As for Grandma, you would know better that I...?!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna say no on the grandma thing. I can't even imagine it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you are absolute right on the grandma thing, but do you think your kids could imagine such about mom and dad????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elis... no and that's probably a VERY good thing!!

    ReplyDelete