
It was one of those anticipated days that seemed to be in no hurry to arrive. In other words, it had been a very long week and I was more than ready for some time with Adam. Finally it was here but first everyone was swarming around him asking questions about the events of the previous week. They share his excitement so I didn't mind. I knew it would be just the two of us soon. At one point though he mentioned that he might go in to work for a bit that afternoon.
Noooooo... I wanted to cry. I needed him! "Not today," I whined. He looked at me and simply said "okay." He knew that my neediness was real.
We went to lunch with some friends and relatives. The issue came up again about what needed done and organized because of the week behind us. I jumped in and informed them all "Me me me it's all about me today. He'll do that tomorrow." They laughed. He laughed. I still felt like crying but laughed anyhow.
Finally we were home and it was just the two of us.
I was ready, man.
Spank my ass!!
Fuck me hard!!
And do it noooowwwwwww!
And what does Adam do?
Pinches this.
Caresses that.
And then stops . . .
. . .and says "tonight."
Hey.
Wait.
Okay. If you say so, but when you say "tonight" are we talking seven? Ten? The middle of the night? When?
Oh, he was loving this. He spent the rest of the day teasing and tormenting. And telling me "wait." I'm a smart girl though. I KNEW it was going to be worth waiting for.
Ya know, I couldn't have planned this better myself. The god of electronics must have been on my side. It wasn't too far into the evening when our cable went out. No internet. No TV. Hmmm.. What WILL we DO now?
He informed me that he was going upstairs and that I was to join him immediately. Yeeeehaaaaa.. You don't have to tell me twice.
When I got up there, he was laying on his back... sideways on our bed.
Naked.
And in my world that translates into "I would like a blowjob, please."
No problem. It was especially no problem because lately in my world that is becoming a ritual just before the spanking. After all I'm close enough to his lap. He just sits up. Puts me over his knee and locks my legs with one of his own. Done deal. Easy.
Oh, yes... I knew what was coming.
What I didn't know was just how good it would be. It's always good. Just like anyday off work is a good day... any spanking is a good spanking. I'll take them however I get them. This one however turned out to be a spanko breakthrough.
Let me see if I can explain this. He thinks wood is kinder than leather. I don't know where he got that idea from but after his hand followed by wood across my bare bottom I heard him pick up his belt. Hmmm.... I usually have to ask for the belt. And then he never spanks very hard with it so I'm typically left disappointed.
True to form he started out gently. As I moaned with approval though he quickly picked up the pace and gave me the leather whoopin' I've always dreamed of. At one point he placed the belt on the bed beside me and started using his hand again.
I was feeling more need for the belt than his hand just then so I picked it up and handed it back to him and said, "More, please." I knew he wouldn't mind the request as he could use his hand later. In reality, I merely was telling him "don't be afraid of using... REALLY using this thing."
He obliged. And later the sex was awesome as always but that's not what I will remember. I'm going to remember this spanking for a long time to come because I think he finally sees that he can pick up his belt, put all his muscle behind it and not even do one tenth of the damage to my rear that he thought he might do.
More.
More.
More.
Please?
Dear Eva
ReplyDelete*Grins* - that's my comment!
Hugs
Sky
Lucky you!!! Nick uses the belt occasionally althought never quite as well as the first time. There was a lot of bruising and sadly he backed off a bit. That and the fact we have barely had a minute to make any noise since then.
ReplyDeleteWhat about you? Have you had any problems with burises? They are completely worth it!!
elis
Sky~ Is that REALLY a grin or am I seeing a smirk?
ReplyDeleteElis~ One of my earliest spankings left welts. I loved them. He winced. haven't had any since but I will. He's getting there.
Eva,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear that things are coming along so well. You are right not to let his work and other take all his time. They all have some claims on our men, but we get to come fist!
Love you,
Cassie
Cassie~ Honestly with the hours he worked last week I was getting down right needy!! LOL
ReplyDeleteOh Eva! Lucky, lucky girl! I hope you get many more! SuZQ
ReplyDeleteSuZQ~ Lucky? Very. I'm married to a great guy!!
ReplyDeleteSorry the last post had WAY to many typos. I just got all flustered after reading this I could barely type.
ReplyDeleteDid it get hot in here? Cuz I'm really hot....
Ok, I've got nothing left to say. Anyone want a cookie?
HUGS!
Eva, both Mel and I loved leather, we had belts, straps and Tawse at least a dozen, one heavy hairbrush and a senior boys cane the brush and cane were used for punishment only, so not very often, ours was a D D & D/s relationship.
ReplyDeleteThe first time I shaved Mel she ejaculated, she said it was the biggest turn on ever, she didn't disgust me,she never disgusted me, she was and is my beloved.
I had a good idea what it was, I saw it as a compliment.
Have a good week-end Eva.
Big hugs,
Paul.
Paul~ I don't believe that you could be more right. It's definitely a compliment. It takes the ultimate trust for most woman to be able to let themselves go like that.
ReplyDeleteGrace~ What kind of cookie?
ReplyDeleteNow fess up. You disconnected that cable didn't you??
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa