Thursday, August 24, 2006

Grrrrrrr............. and then some!!


For those of you who - like myself - have experienced trouble uploading pictures, read this. I discovered it AFTER I found the solution on my own. Hours wasted. Frustrations mounted. I hope I can save just one of you the grief I've experienced since I got home last night!!

3 comments:

  1. Eva::

    I feel your frustration. IE used to work just fine when I first started blogging nearly a year ago. Then it got pissy. I'd already loaded Firefox and on a lark one day (when no image would load in IE) I used it to see if it would load images. Voila' it worked! I usually post in IE, Firefox can do some weird stuff to html and text and it's slow to publish. When it comes time for the image I upload it in Firefox then switch back to IE for the rest. Seems to work. Until last night when for some weird reason my HNT pics wouldn't load in Firefox, but did in IE. Go figure!

    Moral of this long comment. Patience and persistence can win the day, but so can walking away.

    Glad you're back!!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to dissect this one. After the trouble I had adding links, I was fretting pictures. But I want to add pics. Of course first I have to find some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CeeCi~ Walk away? Are you kidding me? Problem solving is my life!!

    Theresa~ just do an image search on google... you'll have more pics than you know what to do with!!

    ReplyDelete