Saturday, August 19, 2006

Vacation Update!!!

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a chance to sneak on here!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing GREAT!!!!

We're having a great time!!! Wish you all were here!!

I'll be back to regular posting by Thursday at the latest. We've had a few interesting occurrences that I can't wait to tell you all about but want to wait until I have time to tell the stories properly.

Today my daughter and hubby are out antiquing. It is very very hot where we are so I opted to stay in the air conditioning. We leave tomorrow for the 2nd leg of our journey. We'll spend one night at a random hotel somewhere and then head to a B&B for a couple nights to celebrate our 25th. And yes, in case you're wondering we did pick up an awesome new toy. Can't wait to tell you about it and our toy store trip.

I miss you all!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. We miss you too, Eva! I can't wait to hear about your shopping trip and the results of that new purchase! Relax and enjoy (and take notes!).

    *wink*
    SuZQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Eva, didn't expect to hear from you till late next week, nice one girl.
    As SuZQ says, take notes please, and of course, enjoy, for all you're worth.
    Big hugs.
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva,

    Vacations are a necessity for everyone. Enjoy!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm toys! Can't wait to hear. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait to hear about the toys and vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You little sneak! Peeking in while you should be having fun!!!

    I'm so glad you did! Glad to hear your having a great time. As everyone else said, keep good notes!!!!!!

    HUGS1

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS EVERYONE!!!! It was a GREAT trip and I'll have some details for ya all in the upcoming days.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete