Monday, August 28, 2006

Tuesday and The Letter J

It's gratitude Tuesday so here's my J list.....



Java in the morning - now that I have to go back to work it's a must have for the morning commute.


Jesus - I do believe He died to save me.


Job - even though I've whined about returning to work I am thankful for an awesome place to work.


Jokes - who doesn't need a good laugh now and then?


Jingle Bells - and everything else Christmas.


Jelly - perfect for on toast in the morning.


June, July - and August


Jacket - that means it's fall which is my favorite season


Jack - o - lantern - another fallish thing


Jeans - we get to wear them to work once in a while


8 comments:

  1. Been to Elis, Tigger and now you! Love your list for J. I agree so much, especially Jokes. Humor is my shield. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, great list, I'm glad it's spreading, there's not enough gratitude in the world.
    Be well.
    Hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva::

    Java, jeans, jokes all appeared on my list today too! I missed Jackets...good one as autumn is my favorite time of the year too.

    You know, Paul's right! I often wonder what the world would be like if we had more gratitude. From where I sit and the feelings doing my lists have brought to me I have far more to be grateful for than I once imagined.

    As I told Elis (because she's on my blogroll just ahead of you) I learn something new every time I read someone's list. I learned some nice things about you today.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list is great, and I love fall too! I can't believe I didn't think of jeans or jacket or jack-o-lantern.

    My mind must be thinking about a spanking coming later today ~wink~

    hugs,
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I forgot jeans. Am I getting old or what. Good list. I hope your day went well. I'll tell you about mine soon!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great list, Eva! I'm another one that loves fall. Jeans, Jackets and Jack-o-laterns... I can hardly wait!

    *hugs* --SuZQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cathy!! And welcome to Nothing Random!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete