Saturday, August 26, 2006

Toy Store Visit

Adam said all along that he remembers one particular state being loaded with Adult Toy Stores and that as soon as we crossed over from our home state, I was to begin watching for a specific store.

And then he named it.

He freakin' named it!!! How in the world did he know the exact name of a Toy Store 8 hours from home? I wasn't surprised though.

The last time we'd traveled this way was over a year ago with two of our pretty much grown children traveling with us. He'd been on the look out even back then, the little pervert... er.. I mean sneak!!

Sure enough, as soon as we pulled onto the highway after stopping for a quick supper there it was. No, not the store... it was the largest billboard ever informing us we were 52 miles from the store he wanted.

By the time we drove those 52 miles it was dark. The store was rather secluded in that there was nothing else at this exit. Not even a gas station. We pulled in and found a couple cars in the parking lot. They weren't from the same state as us so I was breathing easy. And besides, as everyone says, if you see someone that you know in a store such as this well.... what are THEY doing there? I wasn't worried.

It was a nice clean store with just about everything imaginable.... or at least my brain couldn't fathom much more than what was stretched out before us.

As we entered the store I looked toward the counter and there was a couple ... oh, wow... I could not believe it!! I almost laughed out loud. See, this couple looked to be 60-something. I couldn't believe my luck.

I knew it!!! I knew right away WHO I was looking at.

I wanted to walk over to the lady and say "Cassie? How did you get Tom to bring you here?" I knew the chances of it REALLY being Cassie were nil, none, nada. Okay maybe slightly better than that but not much.

I looked away. I couldn't look her in the eye. I knew she would know that I am Eva. I'm thinking at that point I would just lie and tell her I'm Bonnie. After all, everyone knows Bonnie was on vacation, right? By the time I looked back wanting to know what they were purchasing, they were gone. They had made their purchase and left. And I had missed my chance to actually meet and talk to Cassie. Dang.

We found the floggers and crops. I knew instantly a crop was soon to be mine... OURS!! Of course though Adam wanted to look around more. He didn't want to just buy it without looking at everything else. Okay, so I wanted to look too. I had something else in mind. Neither of us was interested in buying just ONE toy.. not with the feast before us.

And as we looked, a couple things happened. First, I came to realize that Sky is right... try before you buy is a good idea. As we walked through the store he kept whacking me with the crop and then laughing. I was laughing too. The clerk was a young man...a mere BOY. He couldn't have been more than 21. I wonder what he was thinking watching this tall sexy man whacking his overweight wife with a crop! And I knew.. it was right for us.

Very right.

And then.... something else happened....

In walked another couple and this time I accidentally made eye contact with the lady and thought "Grace?"

It can't be.

"Bossman?"

NOooooooo.....

It just can't be.... But... but it sure looked like them!!!

I watched them without them knowing that I was watching them. They roamed around without really appearing to look at anything specific. I think they were waiting to have the store to themselves. They seemed somewhat uncomfortable and that's when I realized it couldn't possibly be Grace. If she was the real true Grace, she'd have been ripping the place up, buying one of everything and shouting about school being back in session.... or something like that.

Meanwhile Adam was NOT ready to go yet.

We found him this neat little gizmo. It has a name but I can't remember it. Basically it's a cock ring with a bullet attached. It was too good of a deal to pass up. What's one more vibrating object in the collection anyhow? And one last little five dollar purchase that I will blog about later. It's deserving of it's very own blog entry but probably not at all for the reasons you would suspect.

And then..... just as we were checking out, in walked another couple.... this time right before my very eyes appeared Elis and Nick. This just kept on getting better and better.. Cassie... then Grace and now Elis. I couldn't even watch. I KNEW they had to be headed for the floggers where just moments ago Adam and I had stood eyeing the crops.

At that point though all I could do was hang my head and walk to the car. I just couldn't look at them. And besides, I was afraid the next one through the door might be Bonnie.

When it was said and done we'd bought three new toys and spent about forty minutes in the store. It was fun, as those toy store trips always are. Adam could blow the paycheck in one of those places. I - on the other hand - tend to be overwhelmed if we get too much. Like a kid on Christmas morning I don't know which to play with first and try to play with it all at once. For sure though the crop would top any list.

More tomorrow about the crop....

9 comments:

  1. Eva,

    I was afraid the next one through the door might be Bonnie.

    Oh, c'mon. We would have a great time shopping for toys!

    I'm glad you had a good experience at the adult toy store. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with the crop.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Eva,
    I'm glad it's Saturday. I would have hated reading and running this morning! I sat and laughed my butt off. I could see you passing up a quick visit with me or possibly even Grace, but you let CASSIE and Tom get away!? Are you nuts!! This is fun, keep it coming!

    Hugs,
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute tail! Glad you had a great time, and I can't wait to here about the mystery toy. I think I have a sneaky suspicion what it might be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed this post Eva.
    I'd so like to meet the people who post what I read.
    Look forward to reading adventures with the crop and other toys.
    Have a great week-end.
    Big hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva,

    This is by far the very best post I have read anywhere in a long, long time!! I mean it... in every way, it is a classic. From style to content to humor to emotions elicited, it is pure genius. In fact, it is SO incredible that I am off to edit my post to direct more readers here today. This is truly a MUST read!!

    Big hugs (and yes, eager to hear more about your toys),
    Tigger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tigger~ Wow. Thanks, I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie~ Yes, I suppose we would definitely have some fun!!!

    Elis~ It would just be too weird to meet everyone face to face.

    Theresa~ I am willing to bet you money that you DON'T KNOW what that third toy is. Then again.... tell me? Whatcha thinkin'?

    Paul~ Yes, wouldn't it be fun to see if everyone looks like our mental image?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNEW it was you!!!

    And this story was FANTASTIC!! So much fun to read.

    HUGS!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grace~ You did not know it was me!!! LOL And thanks for the compliment. It was a fun one to write.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete