Ain't she sweet?? I love that Wand - it has more magick in it than most spell-work!! Wait till you see the bit I've got that goes on the end.... ;) Hugs Sky
Elis~ Google images gives a blogger all the pics they could possibly want. Maybe this weekend I'll email you some specific directions to posting a picture.
SuZQ~ Thanks!!!! But truly, it's my most serious post yet!!
Sky~ Wow, it's an awesome toy!! And I've seen the attachments on the internet. I will get them... SOOn!!!!
Hi! Me again. Hub & I just ordered our first paddle. He's excited. yea, but it's my butt. Anyhow, I'm feeling a bit outta sorts today. Maybe, if you want to know a bit more about our arrangement, you could stop by today's post @ ratsareyummy.blogspot.com It says a lot. Thanks for the inspiration. I hope I can find what you've found. D
D~ From reading your blog, I think you are well on your way to finding what you are looking for... just remember it might not look exactly like what someone else has or what you think it should look like...
Don't pass it over just because it doesn't look right. See how it feels first. I think you're doing very well!!
Paul~ Crystal? Interesting.
CeeCi~ Talk to me more about this gillete fusion. Somehow I'm thinking ... well I'm not sure what I'm thinking!!!
This is a funny post! I just came from Elis blog and I wrote a comment about George. He is alot like this little gem you posted, but he's actually a massager I got at wal-mart. He has two setting yum and SUPER yum and he also has a heating element.
Well I can't figure these problems out because you didn't tell me what "x" was. I certainly can't ask my son for help on this one anymore than I can ask him how to add pics and links to my blog! Let me get this straight...this wand zaps you with electrical current??? I never thought I was naive, but I am learning that I am.....
Theresa~ Electrical zapping? Gosh, I hope not. It's just awesome vibrating.... that's all. And those problems weren't met to be figured out... I was just being a smart a**. I think there's only one that can actually be mathematically figured out.
Good job!! Mollie was out of the room but I woke Nick up laughing!
ReplyDeleteWhere do you get all your pictures!!
Elis
hahahaha... that was priceless!
ReplyDeleteAin't she sweet?? I love that Wand - it has more magick in it than most spell-work!! Wait till you see the bit I've got that goes on the end.... ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sky
Elis~ Google images gives a blogger all the pics they could possibly want. Maybe this weekend I'll email you some specific directions to posting a picture.
ReplyDeleteSuZQ~ Thanks!!!! But truly, it's my most serious post yet!!
Sky~ Wow, it's an awesome toy!! And I've seen the attachments on the internet. I will get them... SOOn!!!!
Hi! Me again. Hub & I just ordered our first paddle. He's excited. yea, but it's my butt. Anyhow, I'm feeling a bit outta sorts today. Maybe, if you want to know a bit more about our arrangement, you could stop by today's post @ ratsareyummy.blogspot.com It says a lot. Thanks for the inspiration. I hope I can find what you've found. D
ReplyDeleteEva, a modern magic wand, mine only have crystal mounted at each end.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Paul.
Wow, if that thing works like the tip of my Gillette Fusion, I know exactly what you're saying!!! YeeHaw!!
ReplyDelete**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
D~ From reading your blog, I think you are well on your way to finding what you are looking for... just remember it might not look exactly like what someone else has or what you think it should look like...
ReplyDeleteDon't pass it over just because it doesn't look right. See how it feels first. I think you're doing very well!!
Paul~ Crystal? Interesting.
CeeCi~ Talk to me more about this gillete fusion. Somehow I'm thinking ... well I'm not sure what I'm thinking!!!
Eva
This is a funny post! I just came from Elis blog and I wrote a comment about George. He is alot like this little gem you posted, but he's actually a massager I got at wal-mart. He has two setting yum and SUPER yum and he also has a heating element.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had seen this post first..LOL
HUGS!
Grace
Grace~ A heating element? Ooooo... nice.
ReplyDeleteWell I can't figure these problems out because you didn't tell me what "x" was. I certainly can't ask my son for help on this one anymore than I can ask him how to add pics and links to my blog! Let me get this straight...this wand zaps you with electrical current??? I never thought I was naive, but I am learning that I am.....
ReplyDeleteTheresa~ Electrical zapping? Gosh, I hope not. It's just awesome vibrating.... that's all. And those problems weren't met to be figured out... I was just being a smart a**. I think there's only one that can actually be mathematically figured out.
ReplyDeleteEva