Saturday, August 26, 2006

That First Crop Night

So there we were. A brand spanking new crop (pun intended) was ours. As we drove on discussing how much further (not much) we wanted to drive before stopping for the night the anticipation was mounting. I’d be a complete liar if I said things were not getting hot, wet, and hard.

Finally we stopped at a nice looking hotel. We got checked in and then returned to the car for our stuff.

Before I can tell you any more I need to give you some back ground info.

First off, I had packed a small suitcase that was to be used for those nights when we were going to just crash and get up and back on the road. I didn’t want to have to lug the big suitcase or the garment bag into the hotel. Also, a while back when we’d stayed at a hotel the pillows were ridiculously thin.

Are you kidding me?

I sleep with three HUGE thick pillows. Adam has two. When we asked for more, they gave us two more overly thin ones. We ended up going to the local Walmart and buying some just to make it through that trip.

This time was different. You know those bed in a bag things you can get from Walmart and Target? They come in thick, sturdy plastic that zips shut and has a handle. You know what I’m talking about? Okay so I had crammed our five pillows into that queen sized bed in a bag-bag and zipped it shut. Barely.

Picture it. Two people entering a hotel carrying a small suitcase, a clear bag full of pillows, a small toiletry bag … and…. A crop.

Now wait.

Maybe you might openly carry a crop into a hotel. And even though I am proud of my new toy…. I’m not THAT proud. So here’s the dilemma…It could have fit easily into the large suitcase or garment bag. I – however – was determined to NOT carry those items in with us. The toiletry bag and small suitcase were way too small. That left the pillow bag.

Okay. So it fit. Big deal. The bag is CLEAR.

Adam was determined. He managed to get it in there between the pillows where it was entirely concealed from public view.

We were set.

We made our way past the front desk smiling, nodding, and greeting the staff as they wished us a good night. We easily found our room.

I don’t remember at all if it was me or Adam who spied this first… I just know that after the initial horror, shock and embarrassment wore off we laughed harder than we’d been laughing all day at breast-takingly boobiful.

Do you even need told what had poked a hole in the bag and was sticking a good six inches straight up out of it?

Oh, the humiliation.

And then I thought… what would Bonnie do? Elis? CeeCi? Tigger? Grace? SuZQ? Sky? I then did the only thing I could… I did what I believe all of these fine ladies (and many others) would have done.

I removed the crop from the bag. I handed it over to Adam. I bent over. And then I took it on the rear.

I gotta tell ya.... That crop is going to be a favorite for a long time to come. Adam has covered every inch of my body with it… tickling, teasing, rubbing. And the spanking places? Well you know what he does to those. The intensity level is never the same. It’s just an awesome, awesome item. I mean really.. he never puts it down… even during sex… YOU try being on your knees, being entered from behind when suddenly you feel… and can see this thing slipping across the breast and rubbing the nipples. Man. Oh…. Man.

So anyhow, that pretty much covers our first night with the crop. And, oh, I took a picture of it… just for you. Okay so it’s a crop.. a lot like every other crop… except this one’s MINE… OURS. It's a bit out of proportion because of the angle I took it at. The little flappy thing on the end isn't quite as big as it would seem from looking at the picture. It's just your average crop.

12 comments:

  1. Hot, wet and Hard!

    My 3 favorite words...maybe I should go back and read the rest of this story! WHEW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Eva! Put a warning on these things. I'm ROFL with Mollie wanting to know what is so funny.
    I can usually contain my self but this trip sounds better than most!!

    Now I'm going to have to go shopping again. I can't stand hearing about all this good stuff and not getting to try them! It's a great recommeddation!!

    Keep it coming!!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva,

    What would Bonnie do?

    I'd probably be on the floor laughing!

    Thanks for sharing that wonderful, hot story. I love a fun, sexy spanking with all the trimmings. It sounds as though the crop will be an excellent addition to your collection and to your repertoire.

    Enjoy!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know I commented on this last night! I'm all befuddled this weekend!

    Anyway.. I had to come back and read this again. I can just picture you with a mischievous look on your face, handing the crop to Adam. And damn, girl, that part about Adam rubbing the crop against your nipples was sooo hot!

    I want to hear more!! (I'm hoping to pick up some good ideas to use with the chef).

    *hugs* --SuZQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wan't a crop. So just how big is that little floppy end? Sounds like fun. I love how close this lifestyle makes couples, that you can love and laugh and talk so openly. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva so glad you are having so much fun.
    More tales of the crop and your tail please.
    Lovely hot post.
    Big warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was poking out of the end of the bag!?! Ooooh My Gawd, that's too freakin' funny!!

    Dancing with anticipation at the registration desk, Eva couldn't take her mind off the fun that was so close at hand. She wondered if the motel clerk was being soooo slow because he was new or just inefficient. Adam answered all the standard questions while Eva pondered the action that was about to unfold. The clerk kept looking at their luggage and then he'd do something quite surprising to Eva. He seemed to be adjusting himself. As the registration process dragged on, the clerk was becoming more open with his adjustments and Eva became more uncomfortable.

    "Does he know?" she thought to herself. "Nah, we're just an average-looking couple that needs a place to sleep. Hurry up!"

    Checked in at last, the reason for the clerk's apparent discomfort was discovered when Adam and Eva began to unpack. It seems they weren't the only ones who knew the fun to be had with their new toy.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace~ I am not one bit surprised those are three of your favorite words!!! So did ya finish the post or not?

    Elis~ So you would like some Molly alerts when needed?

    Bonnie~ I never dreamed a crop could be so excellent!! And I pretty much WAS on the floor laughing. So was Adam. What fun!!

    SuZQ~ Seeing how blogger's had it's own ideas going on lately I'm not surprised by your troubles. And trust me, the whole nipple thing is VERY hot hot hot. Yowza.

    Theresa~ The crop is awesome!! And I'd say the little flappy thing is about 2 by 2 or so... inches that is.... which would be about 5 cm I guess.

    Paul~ Thank you! I'm sure there will be more crop stories in the future!!

    CeeCi~ You are so bad!!! I died laughing as I read that and thought "do I dare tell her, the staff was all female?" And then I thought that might make for more fun yet.... if ya know what I mean.

    Thanks all for your comments!!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eva! Finally got a real computer, now I'm up to date and surfing round with a name! We live in central Florida - horse country. I imagine it would be easy enough to find a shop to view & handle the crops. Maybe someday. Don't think I'm crop material. I am still at eh painful crying stage. D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey D!! I'd been wondering when we'd see you. I'd noticed your man around some here and there and then saw you for the first time today on Bonnie's blog!! It's so nice to have you coming back around here!! About the crop... you might surprise yourself... or at least be surprised. I NEVER expected to like it THIS much!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol... funny story. Good chance no one even noticed, or if they did, didn't know what the heck it was. Or maybe they knew, but figured you got to the hotel on horseback? [g]

    We checked into a nice hotel once, and I (Todd) took out all the toys out of our bag and put them on the bar. And we have a LOT of toys. I do this without mentioning it to Suzy. No big deal, just wanted her to see I was ready to play. And off to the shower I go, to wash a long car ride away.

    When I'm drying off, I hear another voice in the room... a male voice. What is Suzy up to, lol? I listen closer, and she has a maintenance guy in the room... fixing the phones in the room. One phone is by the bed, the other... by the bar!

    I call... YELL... out to her. She comes to the bathroom door, and I inform her of what's on the bar. When she heads back, the maintenance guy says it's an "outside problem" and leaves.

    No question about it... NONE... he had to see our little collection. It couldn't have been missed! After a moment of horror... we laughed it off. So what!

    -Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Todd & Suzy~ You're exactly right!! So what!! LOL That would have been funny though!!

    ReplyDelete