Saturday, August 5, 2006

Tagged by Grace

Grace has tagged me and since this is my first tag...here it goes.Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you. In the end, you will need to choose the 6 people you tag and list their names. No tag backs.

1. I am an ex-smoker. 2 packs a day for 31 years. Smober for 17 months now.

2. I play a musical instrument in an orchestra.

3. I'm happily unemployed for just a little while longer.

4. I need to lose the weight I gained when I quit smoking.

5. The Food Network is my favorite TV station.

6. TLC is my second favorite station.

7. When I was 9 I met the real life Maria Von Trapp and she was a mean, mean lady. (She's dead now, of course)

8. Coming up with 8 things about me was not easy. I live a boring life.

I won't tag anyone cuz I'm new around here and am still getting my feet wet but I hope everyone does this because I like learning things about all of you.

5 comments:

  1. Love the food network, but I'm a horrible cook!

    Glad he likes Adam, but I was really rooting for Phineas! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace~ I would never remember how to spell phineas.. would "Fine Ass" be close enough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, Eva! Hmm, as long as you have spanking and dreams of spanking how can life be boring?

    I smoked for 11 years from the time I was 17 until I was 28. I've been a non-smoker longer than I was a smoker. Congrats on 17 months 'smober' cigarettes are not easy to quit.

    So Mrs. Von Trapp was a meany? There goes that childhood tale.

    Adam? I'm with Grace, I liked Phineas...but I read it like you did and kept seeing 'Fine Ass' too.

    Thanks for doing Grace's tag!

    **Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I never say it as fine ass, I also thought of it as pee-nuss, LOL

    But hey, I think fine ass is much better...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ceeci~ I lit my first smoke when I was 10. Was a daily smoker by the time I was 14 and 2 packs a day by 18. I quit at 41. And yes, Maria Von Trapp was a rather nasty old lady. This would have been in the mid early 70s. Not sure when she died or how old she was then. I just know she was scarry and mean.

    Grace~ I never thought of saying it as Fina Ass either...not till this all came about anyhow. Bonnie, are you hearing all this blasphemy?

    ReplyDelete