Wednesday, August 9, 2006

A Simple Poll



I've always wanted to know what others have to say about this topic...hope ya don't mind me askin'....






I Just Gotta Know

What's your personal take on female ejaculation?

It doesn't really exist I experience it often
I believe it exists but have never experienced it I experience it every time I have an orgasm
I think I have experienced it a time or two None of the above
I know I've experienced it a time or two






Comments welcome!!

11 comments:

  1. hahaha....I love your choice of artwork for this piece, Eva. I'll check back later for the results.
    *huggs*
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy~ yeah, I kind of liked that artwork too. Seemed appropriate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go back and look at the picture...perfect image, because sometimes that's what it feels like! I'm a squirter. I've written about it in some of my entries. I don't gush everytime, but when it happens watch out...I drench everything.

    **Big Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  4. CeeCi~ Could you save us all some digging time and tell us specifically where we'll find these posts of yours? I'd love to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've squirted too, but it seems like it's just started happening this past year.

    Hopefully this isn't too personal, but it seems that they occur more when I have a super strong orgasam.

    Funny sidenote, first time it happened I thought I pee'd, I was mortified to say the least!!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva, Mel did it quite often, especially during a super O and often when I made her withhold orgasm during a long playtime.
    Of course it happened with me quite often as well. *G*
    Big hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace~ you tell us all how Bossman "shaved the kitty clean" and you're worried about being "too personal?" ROFLMAO

    Paul~ You are an ornery son of a gun, yes? Question for you... since you are older and all.. when Mel first started this, what did you guys think? Did you know what it was?

    Everyone~ this poll only takes 2 mouse clicks.. well 3 if you come back here... Click away!! and comments are welcome. You can post anon if you like. I know it's a sensitve topic for some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva, Has you ask me this last week my vote would had been different. I'm learning about lots of new things!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I'm certainly glad I'm not the ONLY one who has yet to experience this phenomenon (at least according to the poll results). Maybe having a man would help? --SuZQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. SuZQ- Actually a man is nice but not required for this.

    ReplyDelete