
This blogging stuff is fun. Actually I've done my fair share of writing in the past....just not about this particular topic.
Spanking. Really.... how much can REALLY be said about it that hasn't been said already by someone, somewhere here in this vast world we call the internet? See though, the thing is, so much is new to me. I'm no expert here. I've been pestering some of you via email for advice and help and advice and more help.
What - really - do I have to add here? It's darned near impossible for me to go into the details of my sex/spanking life because it's just so .... private.... and intimate. Yet at the same time there's this driving force to connect. To know. To be. My life is richer these days because of my blog and yours. My husband reads mine daily. He probably reads yours too. I know these things by what he says and does.
I honestly don't know how I lived so long outside this world of blogging. And you know, I don't even remember how I discovered you all a month or so ago. I can't for the life of me remember the first blog I found. It was probably Bonnie's and my keywords have probably appeared on one of her keyword chaos posts.
Actually I am sure it wasn't Bonnie that I found first. In fact, Bonnie's blog didn't capture me till about the 10th time I visited it (Sorry Bonnie, I wasn't alert - LOL) <---- written before B's hiatus At any rate, I don't know how I got here. I started out looking for spanking toys, pictures, video clips and ended up here. I think it was Elis who talked about finding so much porn but then finally finding Bonnie and all the rest. That's pretty much what happened to me too.
And I knew.
I just knew that this was it. This was where I fit. I'm rambling. Babbling. They say when you don't know what to write about you should just write anyhow. That's what I've done today. It wasn't my intent to bore you but it was quite possibly my intent to avoid the spanking issue. I'm not sure why.
Maybe I shouldn't be avoiding it.
At the time I'm writing this my husband is on his last day of that VERY busy work week. I think maybe I'm feeling kind of needy and that's why I just don't want to talk about it. There's been no action in this house for about a week. Last night he rolled in way late. Got about 3 1/2 hours sleep and was back up and out the door. It's been a long week. I'm glad it's over. I'm sure he is too.
I guess I'm feeling lonely.
Neglected.
It's certainly not his fault. And it's my choice to not become involved with what he's doing. I'm definitely not blaming anyone. I'm just saying that I'm glad it's over and that things will get back to normal soon.
I want a spanking.
I need one.
There. I said it.
I probably could have skipped this entire post and just written the two lines above since that's really the point that I've been beating around the bush to get at. I'm thankful though because as I type this I can rest assured that within a few days I will probably get what I need. There was a time when I had to live with the frustration of not even being able to communicate to him
that I needed his dominance in this way. I'm so glad to not be there anymore.I'll shut up now before this becomes the never ending post.
Disclaimer: The posts on this blog are not necessarily presented in sequential order.
Hey sister.. I know the feeling. I NEED A SPANKING TOO!! I bet you'll get one sooner than I will, though.
ReplyDeleteI get what you're saying about blogging. It has opened a whole new world for me, too. A very lovely world with really great people. I think you guys are stuck with me for a while.
And hey.. I rather like your rambling, so don't shut up, ok?
*huggs* ~~SuZQ
Eva! Love the new look. You keep saying what you feel... and be careful what you wish for - remember, DH reads blogs (Hehehe!!)
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
Sky
SuZQ~ Stuck? Stuck with you? Blessed by you is more like it!! We all love you!!!
ReplyDeleteSky~ Yes, I know he's reading ... He BETTER be reading!! *smiles*
Eva,
ReplyDeleteI sympathize with your need and I may feel that way soon, but for right now - I'm good! I can go a day or two!!
Never stop rambling. I just love knowing you are out there.
Elis
Elis~ Oh sure! Rub it in!! LOL I'll be good too by this time tomorrow. After all, guess who has to work tomorrow? Ugh. He won't let me leave for a day at work after all these months off feeling needy.
ReplyDeleteEva, hope that your need is met, soon very soon.
ReplyDeletePlease carry on rambling, it's very enjoyable.
Big hugs,
Paul.
Rambling posts are the best! They Show me that others do the same things I do...blither.
ReplyDeleteMoJo reads my entries everyday. He loves to read the comments, too. I'm not sure that he visits other sites, I guess I'll have to ask him. Sometimes, after I've posted something, my phone will ring and it will be my darling. There have been posts that have touched him tremendously and there have been others that have made him laugh. He tells me often that he loves seeing himself through my eyes and has moments of "there's that one more thing about her I love." Isn't that sweet? I bet Adam has those moments as well. I'll bet he's amazed at the things he's learning about you and himself by reading your words. Keep on writing, we love what you have to say.
**Big Hugs**
Paul~ Fortunately I'm married to a man who never let's my needs linger too long without meeting them!!
ReplyDeleteCeeCi~ Thanks for your kind words. Adam must be learning from reading here cuz ... well, he just is, okay? LOL
That SuzQ is always beating me somewhere and saying the comment I had planned! I NEED A SPANKING TOO!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Theresa