Monday, August 14, 2006

Gratitude Tuesday





Even though I will be missing next Tuesday, I wanted to join the fun now. This whole concept gives me warm fuzzies. So if I am understanding this correctly today would be H? Or any letter I want but I like H and want to play with everyone else.


Here's my list:

Hands - without them, everything would be a struggle

Harmony - not just for making music beautiful but for making everything beautiful

Hints - sometimes I just don't get it and need help

Haircut -
Remember this? I FINALLY got a haircut yesterday.

Happiness - be sad, lonely, scared, oppressed, hurting for just one day and happiness becomes invaluable

Hard ons - hehehehehe... couldn't resist

Horny - Aw come on, you know it had to come along with the hard on!! What good's the hard on without it?

Hammock - Just made for a lazy summer day

High Five - especially sweet and useful when two gang up on one (in fun of course)

Hearts - the kind that beat in our chests, the kind that kids cut out on V-day, the kind that decorate an anniversary card, any kind at all

Honesty - without it, we're all screwed

Hippopotamus -
click here.. need I say more? (click play when you get there)

Hard drive - Do we all remember the days when it was floppies only?

Hacky Sack - Occupies kids who might otherwise be doing things they shouldn't.

2 comments:

  1. Eva::

    You did a list and it's wonderful!! That dancing "H" is just too stinkin' cute. You came up with several things I missed. Reading the lists others write truly makes my day! We all have so much to be grateful for. Thank you for sharing some of the things that make you happy.

    The hippo vid was adorable.

    ♥Big Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, what CeeCi said X 2, lovely girl.
    Oh BTW I want that HIPPO. *G*
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete