Thursday, August 24, 2006

Breast-takingly Boobiful


On the day we left it seemed as though we'd never get going. We were up, anxious and ready to go like two kids taking a trip to Six Flags!!

The suitcases were packed. I was certain I hadn't forgotten anything.

And there we sat.

Waiting.

And waiting.

The problem - however - was that I had a doctor's appointment at one that afternoon. My doctor, like most, is difficult to get an appointment with. Once I have one, I don't mess with that. I was going.... vacation or no vacation.

Finally the appointment was here and gone and we were on the road.

We talked. We laughed. We reminisced.

And never - not even once - did we turn on the radio or CD player. Honest. Not once.

We talked about the last 25 years and dreamed about the next 25.

We talked about our spanking life and what a difference it's made in our lives. Adam even said "I wish I would have known when we got married what a difference spanking would make. It would have saved us a lot of grief"

True dat.

We hadn't traveled far when we started taking in scenery such as the above picture. With the first awesome sight Adam made a comment about the "breathtaking" scenery. I agreed. It was beautiful.

The next time however when he was about to comment I sensed the orneriness in his voice as he stumbled on his words: "Isn't that b...b...bbbbb....bbbbb....."

Finally I said it for him.

"Breathtaking?"

"No. Breast-taking!!"

Okay.

Call us weird.

I don't care.

We never laughed so hard in all our lives.

Breast-taking.

Yes, indeed.

Not only did "breast-taking" become the word of the trip, it was soon after closely followed by "boobiful."

Weird? Yes. I know this.

The rest of the trip was indeed "breast-takingly boobiful." There are no other words to describe it.

Not the details you were looking for? Then tune in tomorrow for our trip to the toy store.

11 comments:

  1. I've been a little out of it the last couple of days, so I'm a bit behind, but welcome back! You must have had a great time, you seem so happy and cheerful. I loved this account of your drive and all the laughing and talking you did. I think that spanking the night before put you in just the right mood!

    More, more, more! I can't wait!

    **big welcome home hugs** --suzq

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to be silly and funny as a grown-up. It's something we should never let go. I am glad you are increasing your vocabulary!

    I feel MUCH better today, well at least as long as I am standing!

    Here goes!
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, and I cannot wait for the toy store story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anybody know what is going on? I got knocked out posting, actually lost my last post. Every time I try to go back I get and error message. I did get back in once, and everything looks totally different. But then when I tried to post, I got the error message again. Is it me???

    ReplyDelete
  5. SuZQ~ For sure, the spanking fixed a lousy mood. And yes, there's more coming. At least a couple more day's worth anyhow.

    Elis~ Hope your day went well. I'm enjoying my last Friday off for a long time to come. LOL about my vocab increase. Hadn't thought of it that way!! Should I tell the English Department?

    Theresa~ Toy Store story coming tomorrow. It's written and ready to post. And no, it's not just you. Blogger's been doing some funky things. I lost a whole post too that I was working on for Sunday. Grrrrrrr..... Things seem a bit better now.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely happy post Eva, I'm glad you had a good time.
    Set you up for the new term or do you call them semesters that side of the pond.
    Stay well dear girl.
    Big hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eva,

    Welcome back!! I'm so happy for you two... isn't it truly amazing what a good spanking relationship can do for the intimacy and positivity of the two of you together.

    It somehow manages to bring back all the niceness and beauty and calm and serenity of the world... much like a rainbow or waterfall or staring at the stars or even winning the lottery.

    Can't wait to read more... sorry for commenting late. I made rounds this morning but Blogger wouldn't let me comment.

    Hugs,
    Tigger

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got in. I can't wait to hear toy story! Lots of shopping going on this week. Oh I would love to sub for you or Elis!

    Love you,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paul~ It was definitely a happy time!! And on this side of the pond we call them either... semester, term, grading period, whatever. It's all the same!!

    Tigger~ Yes, it's calming like nothing else in this world!! And I think blogger was being bad for all of us!!

    Cassie~ I'm sooo happy to see you!! Welcome back!! How was your toy shopping?? I can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No CD!?! No Radio!?! Right on!!! Isn't the sound of laughter by far the most boobiful music of all!

    I'm so glad you're back. I'll pop in tomorrow for "Adam and Eva's Big Adventure in Toyland." Rows and rows of dildos! Naughtiness down every aisle! Giggles and gropes while examining the ropes! I can't wait to read all about it.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ps:: Blogger was just the shits this morning...not fun losing stuff, especially my sense of humor that early.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CeeCi~ well it wasn't quite like that!! LOL And yes, blogger sucked yesterday morning. Ugh

    ReplyDelete