Sunday, July 30, 2006

Those Who Tried Yesterday's Problems



Tigger and Jean Marie were persistent little cusses and for sure receive honorable mention:

From Jean Marie:

#1 Tigger got 21, Elis got 4 less = 17, total =38
#2 Bonnie got 11, Cassie got twice as many = 22, total = 33
#3 I'm close, Elis got 41, Bonnie got 82, Cassie got 164, each twice as much as the previous, total = 287, not 288.

Can I have a good girl spanking for all my hard work? In front of the whole class? With panties pulled down? With the ruler, hard? I await your strict pronouncement, teacher. (Me thinks her motives are not educational).

# 3 is WRONG but Jean Marie persisted a few more times until finally she gave up:

(From Jean Marie on her last attempt after I threatened her with corner time) I hate corner time as much as I love spankings, public or otherwise. So I guess I deserve some time with nose pressed in the corner and blushing bum cheeks on display. I'm stumped. I look forward to reading about the smart ones in your class tomorrow, or whenever you post it. True to my personality, I was egotistical and too competitive. If that doesn't deserve the ruler on the bare, I don't know that answer either. A slightly chastised but not yet contrite Jean Marie.

And finally, she surrendered:

You may quote me only if you spank me.
In front of the whole class.
With a ruler.
With my panties at my ankles.
Hard.

I'll look forward to it.
'Til tomorrow, ma'am.

Warmly, though I'm sure I'll be warmer on the morrow,
Jean Marie


Someone spank her please!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Tigger:

Throughout the day I received emails from Tigger outlining her and Dante's efforts. They did quite well and came up with all right numbers however it took a couple attempts. The best part of Tigger's responses though was her answer to the second part of the third question:

Why did Cassie get so many more than Bonnie? That's easy... either Tom discoverred Cassie's blog or Bonnie is just much better at hiding things from Randy (and Cassie is simultaneously more inclined to ASK for a spanking than Bonnie).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Bonnie:

1) Tigger=21, Elis=17

2) Cassie=22, Bonnie=11 (I'd be feeling mighty neglected)

3) Elis=36, Bonnie=72, Cassie=180 (ouch!)

I did this all by myself!
(Well, I didn't think you'd phone a friend LOL)

Impressive. Bonnie did very, very well HOWEVER she overkilled it. (Sorry Bonnie I can't declare you the winner. Read the problem more carefully. Better luck next time). You see, for the second question I only asked for the number of spankings Bonnie received. And for the third question I only asked for the number Cassie received. Had it not been for just one person who followed directions Bonnie would have won. She is however our runner up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally.... right to the point with 100% accuracy is none other than
Elis:

Who does this to their friends? (slightly edited)

Any way I think:

#1. Elis-17
Tigger-21

#2. Bonnie-11

#3. Cassie-180 I have no clue how she beat Bonnie!


My only problem is, what kind of prizes can we award in cyber land?

Awesome Job Everyone!!!


8 comments:

  1. My boyfriend's outta town. Thought you were gonna do the honors. All that anticipation for naught?!

    Ever switched Eva? Ever wanted to? Here's your chance...

    Waiting (not yet warmly),
    Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone ONE day, ONE day, and I missed all the excitement!!!

    Sheez!

    I coulda gotten it ya know, I really coulda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean Marie, Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're killng me. I'm barely comfortable in my own skin and you want me to do what? (*clutching chest and hyperventilating*)

    Grace, There you are!! I looked all over for you yesterday. That'll teach ya to up and leave for a day!! And I know. I know... you woulda beat 'em all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The winner??! I'd like to thank the academy ... Oh wait, that a diffeent contest. Strangely enough I don't always sit around and do math problems for fun. Sometimes I think I would rather take a beating, make that all the time!

    BTW, Eva I think you would make a great switch! I am sure you could get some pointers from Sky!! If you give it a try, do let me know!!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay what's with all this trying to make a switch out of Eva? I'm really really curious as to why y'all are saying this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva,

    Hey, no fair! My answers were too right? I'm quite certain I've never been penalized for that before.

    Anyhow, I have to give you credit for coming up with a unique post idea. So what's next?

    Physics: A one kilogram paddle traveling at 50 kilometers per hour generates how much force when striking a stationary bottom?

    Literature: What popular twentieth century science fiction author included spanking scenes in three of his novels?

    Social Studies: What culture designates one day of each year as "spanking day?"

    Biology: Name the family of peptides that are produced by the pituitary gland and hypothalmus during spankings and generate feelings of euphoria.

    Economics: If paddles have a highly inelastic demand curve, what will be the inpact on demand of a significant increase in the unit price?

    Perhaps I digress...

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie- why is the Jeopardy theme playing in my head?

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I was playing with my pubic curls late last night, unable to go to sleep (probably because my bottom was woefully unmarked and therefore my sex unaroused, leaving me too energized), something occured to me, Eva. In our post-problem-solving correspondence you said, "Can I quote you on my blog?" and I replied, "You can quote me if you spank me." You quoted me, but did NOT fulfill the rest of the bargain! Do I need to get my lawyer involved? Everyone agrees that you should try switching, my bum is oh so cute and in desperate need of the ruler, and you made a deal. I'm sitting here in the nude (the way I always work on the computer), awaiting your instructions for my bared-bottomed, hard ruler spanking, ma'am.
    Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete