Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me


I'm discovering that I like artwork more than I thought. The above wasn't hard to find. I simply Googled "birthday spanking" and up it came. My first reaction is "why can't I look like her?" My second reaction is "I understand that raised tank on the toilet and the pull string for flushing but where's the sink?" And my third reaction is "What in the world is that thing hanging on the wall between the john and the tank?" If you know, please leave a comment so we all can know.

And here I am... completely off the topic before I even begin.

Have I mentioned that yesterday was my birthday? And that I was promised a wonderful, glorious birthday spanking?

I knew from the get-go that it would be purely sexual. Purely lustful. Purely playful. I'm okay with that. A spanking is a spanking is a spanking and quite frankly I find that the sexual ones leave me feeling more submissive than discipline anyhow.

We went to dinner. Mexican. I ordered cuarenta y dos. That would be number forty two on the menu for those of us who don't speak espanol. It's a wonderful dish where they take a huge tortilla, fill it with steak, onions, tomatoes, peppers and an awesome cheese sauce and then fold it in half. Then they cover it with more cheese sauce, throw sides of lettuce, refried beans, and rice on the plate and mmmmm... good stuff. My only problem is that I can't begin to eat it all. Half came home for today.

Excuse me? What'd you say?

Well yeah I'm stalling. I've never actually told the details of a spanking before. I'm not sure how much to tell.. what not to tell. (for those of you reading, comments, criticism, compliments are all equally welcome).

So as I said it was all sex, lust, and play.

When we got home from dinner, he headed for the shower leaving me with an open invite to join him. After many many years of marriage - 25 next month - showering together is still a favorite activity. Anyhow, part of his invitation was some serious "nipple manipulation." I call it manipulation because he knows it will get him whatever he wants. It was enough squeezing, twisting, pulling to entice me straight to the shower.

As I ran the water over my recently shaved you know what - I admit, it feels oh, so very good - I felt his arm slip around my stomach and was informed that there was no time like the present to begin. I melted. I absolutely melted. I'm not sure how many times he spanked me with his bare hand. 20? 30? I didn't count. I didn't want to count.

Sigh. I need to admit to you (and myself) why I didn't want to count.

Okay. I didn't want to count because ....

well....

I actually started counting and then thought "hey wait.... I'm 43 today. He's promised me 43 on each cheek. That's 86 and I can tell already I don't think I'll be wanting him to stop at 86."

My next thought was "Hey.. I hope he's not counting either cuz he'll stop WAY too soon for me if he is."

So I did what any good spankee would do at that moment. I started talking dirty. I used words like pussy, cunt, slut, cock, and bang. It worked. He was brutally distracted and completely lost his counting focus.

Yeah for me!!! No one was counting!!

We probably played more than we spanked in the shower. He eventually decided it was time to climb out of the shower and told me we'd finish upstairs immediately. When I asked what I should wear his response was a laugh and "Oh, I don't think you'll be needing to wear anything."

Once upstairs, as he spanked me I easily recognized his hand and the thick, huge nasty wooden spoon he recently bought for me but there was this one .... hmmmm... there was this one implement that I just couldn't put my finger on (and I'm not talking literally... he would have pinned my arms down if I had tried to touch it).

Later - in the afterglo stage - I asked what it was. He held the spoon up and then turned it around. He had been spanking me with the handle of the wooden spoon! Who'd have thunk it? Nice sting, that handle has.

And of course the sex was awesome. We actually woke up about 4 hours later all tangled up in each other again so why not? More delicious sex. It was truly an awesome, wonderful, delicious, spank-filled birthday. But you know what? I don't really need a reason to have a night like that. Being able to say "hey it's my birthday" somehow makes it all okay.... makes it feel "normal." The bottom line however is I'm a spanko and I don't need any excuse or reason to take on a good spanking from my husband. I really need to quit looking for excuses and just accept us as we are. And we're quite normal.

Oh, and I almost forgot. He thought it would be amusing to make me get dressed and take me for ice cream before we actually went to bed for the night. I think he just wanted to see if I was on fire enough to squirm in my seat at McDonald's (McFlurries are my favorite). And yes, I squirmed... and wondered where Katie Spades and her ice packs were. But hey, squirming is all just part of the fun.

Coming later today or tomorrow.....My idea of a funfilled day off that I would like to explore very soon.

5 comments:

  1. I think the thing on the wall is either an enema bag or douche bag.I think I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounded like the PERFECT birthday!! A great blog too :) See you in the Den...
    Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. buena - I think you might be right

    Pink - Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already read this one, but I came back to read about the cuarenta y dos! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you're making me re-read all my own stuff. Geeze.... yeah I could go for a cuatenta y dos. Haven't had that one for a while!!

    ReplyDelete