This blogging stuff is all right. It's giving me somewhere to go in order to express the anticipation and such of this re-found way of living.In years gone by we would have for sure maintained a spanking lifestyle had we been able to move at our own pace and not around the time clock of others. It's really frustrating to want/need an ass warming with no way to achieve such in a small house full of kids. Now that the house is empty, he's constantly swatting my backside and warning me of what's to cum er... I mean come.
Just this morning, as he was making his promises for this evening, I turned my back to him and raised my butt in the air. I reached back and patted it a few times only to suddenly feel the most amazing smack. It caught me off guard and sent me forward a good three feet. It was followed up with a few more swats. I turned and looked at him. I was rubbing my butt... of course.
I said, "Ouch."
He then revealed the wooden spoon he was hiding behind his back and said, "Don't act so surprised when you are standing there asking for it." LOL He's getting good at this.
He also informed me that the preview of this morning will NOT be counting toward the (insert number) that I have coming tonight.
Good.
I wouldn't want it to.
It's those few little unexpected swats in unexpected places I love so. That is what makes it 24/7 and not just a bedroom game!
ReplyDeleteYou're really doing it? Now I know how grace felt. No fair digging around my archives. LOL Nah, I'm just kidding. Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete