Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Beginnings

Over the years we've dabbled. It's been a spanking here and there, stolen on rare occasions when the house has been empty. It's been fun. It's been something we've wanted regularly however life and children have gotten in the way.

It's different now. The kids are gone. It's just the two of us. As they have left one by one we've looked at each other and smiled. We knew. We just knew that finally... FINALLY.. our turn has come. He has promised that I will get at least one spanking each week. That doesn't sound like enough right now but hey, I'll take it.... and then some.

The house is ours. All ours. And finally we can explore what we want on a regular basis.

The other day I made a mistake. I forgot to delete the history on the computer. My partner isn't very computer savvy so I merely need to clean the history and he's incapable of telling where I've been. On this particular day - the day I forgot to clear the history - he found a site I had visited concerning shaving the ... ummm.... wellll.... the pussy. Truthfully I don't know why it's such a big deal to clear the history. He LIKES to see where I've been and never objects. I was kind of embarrassed though when he mentioned the "how to shave" site I'd been to.

I've always wanted to do that but never had the nerve. I thought he would object so I never approached him about it. And even if he didn't object I knew there's an adjusment period of burning and itching. Who wants to experience that? But when I saw the gleam in his eye and it was oh so obvious that he approved of the idea I knew it was something I had to try.

He had to work late last night. When he slid into bed beside me, I immediately took his hand and placed it on my new baldness. Because it was somewhat sore his cool touch was very soothing. I told him that screwing was out of the question but that it sure felt good to feel his hand just resting there.

This morning - upon learning the burning has subsided - he promised me one heck of a night tonight. He has two new paddles he's been itching to try out and I have a new bald cunt I'm itching (literally) to try out. Sounds like the perfect match, yes?

4 comments:

  1. This is something I have been meaning to do for awhile. Come back to the beginning and read. I have a big project I need to be working on....so I am procrastinating. Which means I now have time to explore your early days.

    I must admit shaving never appealed to me. So did you get used to it? My burning question is how the heck did you get to it?

    Will likes my orange haired pussy, so it really is not an issue. But you got me curious!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the world are you doing all the way back here? ROFL Okay to answer your "burning question" ... blindly... and yes, I got used to it and have kept it up since then... it's easy to just do a quick run over it with the razor everytime I get a shower. Sometimes I get a bit lazy and let it go a few days but I loved it once I got used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am relatively new to your blog...so now I am reading your oldest posts. This is certainly a fascinating subject. I am wondering about shaving vs waxing, which I what I have been considering, but just haven't gotten the nerve to do yet. Do you remember the name of the website that gave the shaving info? My husband and I also have an empty nest...the kids are grown...and I have been dabbling (mainly searching and googling and reading) and thinking about spankings, but havent gotten the nerve to talk with him about it yet. I guess I am a big chicken. So thanks so much for sharing what is going on in your life it is very helpful for me.
    Thanks and Happy ThanksGiving
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey anon... it's been so long ago that I don't remember the website. For the record though I still shave regularly. It wasn't easy at first but like anything else you get conditioned to it.

    Welcome to my site!! I'm glad you commented. I don't keep up with it like I did back in the days where you're reading but I don't want to give it up.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete