Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lunchtime


I'm smiling.

I'm smiling BIG.

REALLY big.

I have to write this NOW even though it might be days after the fact before I actually post it. I don't want to forget any details.

My lover, husband, best friend had opportunity to come home for lunch today. He must have left his keys in his truck because he knocked on the door to be let in. As I headed to the door, his sunglassed eyes peered through the half-circle window at the top of the door. I stopped three feet short of the door and lifted my shirt. I could hear him chuckle through the door. And no, I was not wearing a bra.

When I opened the door it was my turn to laugh. There on his shirt were three stickers: Big Bird. Ernie. The Cookie Monster. He said "I was bored." This is just one of the reasons I love him. The man is over forty years old and not afraid to let his inner child come out and play now and then.

I fed him a quick pasta dish and he downed a couple of sodas. As he finished lunch, I scooped the leftover tortelloni into a plastic container and rinsed the pan, leaving it in the sink to wash later when he was gone.

He thanked me for lunch. Jokingly I said, "I'm going to start charging you for all these lunches." At that I got a good hard smack on the bottom.

Owwww?

Um..... no.

It was more like ooooohhhhh.

Eager to please he did it again and again. And all I could do was continue to stick my butt out for more. His swats got harder and ouchier. The whole time I slid back and forth between the stove and the sink rinsing and moving pans, utensils and stuff. He moved right along with me and kept up the spanking.

Now that I think about it, that was some pretty fine multi-tasking on my part if I do say so myself, but by the time I was done doing what I was doing for the moment with the dishes and such, he had my full, complete attention. There was no more multi-tasking. I lowered my pants just a hint and then pulled them back up. Teasing him? You betcha. The spanking continued.

Finally without looking at him I propositioned, "Quickie?"

He pulled my pants down. I expected more spanking but instead got a bit... just a tiny bit of fondling. He then yanked my pants back up and ordered, "Upstairs!!" And that's a command I do NOT need told twice. He was right on my tail the whole time. When we entered our bedroom I heard him say "get on your knees right here at the edge of the bed." And from there he took complete charge of every move either of us made.

But once again, time constraints dictated. Even though he needed to get back to work it was a rather long "quickie" and I, of course, enjoyed every thrust that he presented into my dripping wetness. But the best fun was when he finished and was putting his clothes on and talking of how he had to get back to work. I rolled over onto my back so that I could watch him dress. His eyes were on my chest the entire time. He peeled Big Bird off his shirt and pressed him down on my chest right between my boobs. And then? Cookie Monster was rubbed onto my left nipple and Ernie was placed on the right.

I acted offended and told him, "When you get home tonight you're going to have to peel these off of me."

Good times.

And finally as he left the house, I walked him to the front door. He turned to me and put his tongue in my mouth and then said "I feel dirty."

"Then stay home."

"I feel like I should leave money or something. And now I have to go back to work with a 'No I did not just get fucked by my wife' look on my face."

I love it.

The stickers will remain as is until he returns tonight.

And I'm certain I'll still be smiling.

7 comments:

  1. Eva,
    How wonderful!!!! Nick used to come home for lunch every day with his last job. It was way before I came out to him and now you have me thinking about all the time I wasted just giving him a sandwich!!

    You two really seem to be coming along nicely and I am so happy for you! BTW, I am in a much better mood than my blog would indicate today.

    Keep up the good lunches (and if he offers money in the future - take it!)

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo, how fun!

    You really know how to serve dessert huh?

    Thanks for a very cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elis,

    Yes indeed, I too wasted a lot of time offering "just a sandwich" in years gone by. Sigh....

    Grace,

    You're welcome... and thanks for reading!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva,

    Yep, I'd be smiling too. What fun!

    "...and you know, it just seems to break up the day."

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, Yup... I was smiling alright till those darned stickers came off. Ouch. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh nooners...but I am getting old like Ceeci sex first then eat...or I'll get sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theresa~ ROFL But if you eat then have sex you can go straight to sleep.

    ReplyDelete