Saturday, July 29, 2006

Brushing Up - It's Good For You


Alrighty everybody!! It's time to blow the dust off those old Algebra books and get to work!!

Hey...

wait...

where are you going.....

Don't go...

Come back here...

This will be fun....

Are you ready?? Got paper and pencil?

For those of you who seriously accept my challenge, let's not put answers in the comments. That will ruin the fun for everyone else. Instead, email your answers to me at
evadry3@yahoo.com ... other comments are welcome as always - just no answers in the comments PLEASE.

Okay... here we goooooo............ (NOTE: These are three separate problems. Once you solve one, go to the next and forget the previous one!! Good luck!!)


  • Tigger and Elis were bad girls last month and got their butts warmed lots of times!! Elis got hers warmed 4 less times than Tigger. If the two of them saw the paddle 38 times between them, how many times did each get spanked?

  • You know who else was bad? Yup. That's right. Cassie and Bonnie. Together they received 33 spankings but we all know of course that Cassie was TWICE as bad as Bonnie. How many bottom scorchings did Bonnie get?

  • And now the true fun begins. Last year Randy gave Bonnie twice as many spankings as what Nick gave Elis. And Tom gave Cassie double what Randy gave Bonnie PLUS what Nick gave Elis. If 288 spankings were given during the entire year, how many times did Cassie's rump get roasted? And how in the world did she get herself more spankings than Bonnie?

And no, I'm not kidding. There are legitimate, correct answers. I'll post them tomorrow along with the solutions and responses I get from all of you.

What fun!!!

Okay, I digress. I know most of you will think this is worse than root canal but I hope at least SOME of you give it a try!

Thank you all for humoring me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..............and also a very very special thank you to for featuring Nothing Random in her Spankologue this week!! I'm humbled and honored!! Thank you, Bonnie.

5 comments: