Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A New Place



Sunday night he spanked me. That's not exactly unusual these days as I've been spanked nearly every day for the past few weeks and I'm okay with that. In fact it's more than okay because my bottom is able to take more each time. I guess you might say it's being "conditioned." And the more it's conditioned, the better.

This particular spanking was different than the others though. I got to go somewhere new....somewhere I'd never been before. I'm not sure where - exactly - it was that he spanked me to but I liked it there.

It was calm. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. I felt relaxed. As the blows continued to fall down on my butt I noticed he was using more force, but I was feeling less pain. It made no sense, but I didn't care. Laying there I just took it. Felt it. Lived it. Breathed it. Wanted it. Got totally, completely lost in it.

It stopped too soon. It's up to him to choose when to stop but I think he realizes that he's not yet spanked me to completion and that's okay. Just like young lovers, young newlyweds we are learning and progressing. There's only so much we can be told. We have to learn for ourselves. That's half the fun. As long as he keeps taking me a little bit further... higher...deeper each time I know that one day we'll find that true stopping place. In the meantime I can only anticipate and frolic in each new place discovered along the way.

I want to go back there soon. I didn't get to stay long enough this first time. I couldn't have been there more than a minute or two before he stopped. I need to know more of that place but while sitting here typing about it, it seems so very far away. I don't know how to go back. I'm sure that I can't on my own; that he has to take me there. And - I wonder - is there anything beyond that serene feeling? I nearly tremble to think about it.

Could it be that if we get there... as far as we can go that there will be nothing left for afterwards? Nothing on the other side? Will all curiosities be satisfied once we arrive? Or will we be content to return again and again? Are there other places out there beyond this world of spanking to explore that we haven't discovered quite yet?

So many questions.

So many UNANSWERED questions.

And so very very very little time to research the answers.

11 comments:

  1. Eve,
    I haven't been there yet but I am dying to go. Please keep writing!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean by "nothing left for afterwards"?

    I think that like sex, getting there is half the fun. Once your there it's just the highlighted feature, and each time the feature is a little different, but just as great, if not better.

    Of course, that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elis - don't worry. I'm just getting wound up.

    Grace - What I mean is I don't ever want to find out that it can't go any further, can't get any better. You know how we get that feeling of "it can't possibly get any better than this?" And how delighted we are when it does get better? I don't ever want that to end. I want to keep on learning, climbing, discovering. Does that make sense? I know... sometimes I don't explain myself well because in my mind it works. LOL Thanks for asking. It's nice to know someone cares enough to ask!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva,

    I believe you will discover that you can find that place, or one much like it, in a thousand different ways. Each is special, unique, and worth the trip.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie,

    Sounds as though you know what I'm talking about and that you've been there a time or two, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva,

    Your have such a lovely blog. I feel such a peaceful, happy energy from you. It is my first visit - know that I will definately be back.

    Hugs and happy spanks x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pandora,

    Thank you and Welcome! I'm glad you'll be back!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva, I see your meaning.

    I have the same feeling about sex. I always think, man, it doesn't get better than that! But the next time seems even better...either that or I have a short memory!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grace,

    Either way, all is well. A short memory isn't all that bad at times!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only been there once. Must take more practic. Note to self we need more practice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup... I've only been there a few times but that's a few times more than before.

    ReplyDelete