Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Lazy Sunday


Sunday afternoon the grass needed mowed so Adam was occupied there. I had cleaned the kitchen's lunch mess and had supper in the crockpot. The house was relatively clean. Sure there was a load or two of laundry that needed done however my bed... I could almost hear it calling my name. It was to be a lazy Sunday. I couldn't fight it. I didn't even want to fight it.

I went upstairs, stripped naked and climbed between the sheets. I must have slept like a rock because the next thing I remember was not knowing what day it was, where I was, what time it was, who I was or anything of the sort. All I knew was that I was not alone.

I opened my eyes to see Adam standing there smiling. We talked a minute or two. I was still pretty groggy as he told me he had an errand to run, that he'd be back.

Partly because I didn't want him to go and mostly because ... well... I just couldn't resist... I told him I was naked (as if he didn't know that since my clothes were in a heap on the floor). He started to laugh and dove into the bed with me. We played a little but nothing real involved. He did, afterall, need to leave.

When he got up, he went to the door and said "You could get dressed and go with me if you wanted." I told him "You are probably going to be there longer than I care to stay so go ahead. I'm fine here at home." I thought he was leaving at that point but he came back toward the bed, dropped his shorts and ripped all coverings from me.

I thought for sure an impromptu spanking was coming, but I asked anyhow "what are you doing?" I love the answer that my normally prim and proper hubby gave: "What's it look like I'm doing? I'm going to fuck my wife."

Cool. Fuck away. I was on my stomach and he didn't give me time to roll over. He just forced my legs apart and worked his way in. That's okay, I prefer it from behind anyway. He did his thing then gave my rear one swift swat with a promise of more later. And then he was gone. As I heard him descending the stairs I yelled "I'll be right here when you get back." He had a job to finish and he knew it.

I hate time constraints, but just WHEN did life get to be so darned good? It's moments such as these that are turning my world upside down these days. And the children wonder how in the world we occupy our time now that they are out of the house. One of them recently even expressed concern and sympathy for us saying it must be boring here in the house by ourselves. When we tell them we're fine, they think we are just trying to make them feel better.

But we're fine.

Honest.

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Sunday afternoon! I usually nap in my recliner I may have to rethink this. We have a lot in common, I also love for him to be behind me when we have sex. I like to feel him against my bottom and I love to bury my face in the pillow. I allows my mind to take off.

    I worried so much about my parents when I went to college. They had never lived alone, my grandmother (who hated my dad) lived with them since the day they married. Maybe I should have taken the hint when they dopped me at college and then left for Paris!

    Life is good thses days. Sometimes I just find my self grinning, it's like I have a delightful secret. I love it!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, totally enjoy your point of view and thank you for allowing a peek. I appreciate your writing talent and it helps make my life complete. Clenched at every spank and grin>>s at your passion. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva,

    Fine indeed. Me too... :)

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elis, I so understand what you mean. It IS delightful, yes?

    Fabsterrant, thank you! I appreciate your stopping by here.

    Bonnie, Actually we are MORE than fine. There's absolutely no one in my real world who I could ever express that to so I am especially grateful to you and all the other bloggers here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angelbrat - it definitely was!!

    ReplyDelete