Sunday, July 30, 2006

Don't Threaten ME With "...Or Else"


Me thinks I am married to a rather intelligent man. For one thing, he's the best at what he does. Always has been. Always will be...no matter what it is that he's doing.

And he can always figure me out.

If I'm preoccupied, he will know what's on my mind just by observing me for 10 seconds. If there are ten objects on a table and I point from a hundred yards away, he KNOWS which object it is I want and will bring it to me. He's always on top of things and amazes me with what he can accomplish in a day.

So why then did it take him so long to figure this out?

The surest way to get me to NOT do something is to tell me I will be spanked if I don't do what's been asked of me.

Take out the trash? I'd leave it sit forever if it meant a spanking.

Clean the house? Let it rot.

Laundry? It's overrated.

I can't imagine any spanking going to a point of "hey this isn't fun anymore." My husband doesn't have it in him to make it that severe. Gee, I hope those words never come back to haunt me. You know what I mean though?

What I'm saying is I LOVE to be spanked. Anytime. Anyplace (well not really). I would hang by my toenails for a week if it meant a spanking would be waiting for me in the end. So what good does it do him to threaten me? (If you want to call it that)


He's catching on.

Today he said, "I would tell you that if you don't get your hair cut tomorrow that I'm going to spank you but I know what would happen."

Yeah yeah. I know. I would not go near anywhere that even has a pair of scissors laying out on a counter. In fact, I would be sure to wet it down then blow dry it wildly just before he comes home. Added assurance, doncha know. What else can a spanko do?

So what's he decide? Hmmmm.....

A good girl spanking for a haircut.....

A bad girl spanking for neglect of duty.....

Hmmmm.... Decisions, decisions.....

This is like asking me to choose between a Ribeye and a Porter House. I would choose the Ribeye because it's slightly better than the Porter House in my opinion. But.....Steak is steak. And a spanking is a spanking is a spanking is a spanking is a... oh... sorry...

And do I think he's remotely able to differentiate between the two? Good girl and bad girl, that is... Heck no. And neither can I so it's looking like I'm gonna get lucky... er.. I mean it's looking like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Smart man, he is.

Very smart.



4 comments:

  1. This is an age-old philosophical conondrum; the masochistic bottom says, "Spank me, please!" and the best way for the top to punish her is to reply, "No."
    Hey! Were you using this reverse psych on me? You see what it feels like when hubby does it to you; now play fair.
    My fair, fulsome fanny awaits your instructions...
    Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva,
    I'm happy your husband is finally catching on. I am always afraid that Nick will say - if this place isn't cleaned soon you won't sit for a week! If that ever happened I suppose that we would be condemed by the board of health!! But what a thrilling statement it would be.

    I too have wondered if the time will ever come when we regret our mild complaints that our husband don't spank hard enough or long enough. Well, here's hoping!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva (and Elis),

    I have absolutely no doubt that you will be made to eat your words, both of you, in due course. You two, like Cassie, are tempting fate. But then, some things you just have to experience for yourselves, after all, and I don't want to spoil it for you.

    But you can bet that I'll be there to say, in my bratty little girl voice, "I told ya so!"

    So please do tell, did you get your haircut or not? Good girl spanking or bad?

    Hugs,
    Tigger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean Marie- Sigh.

    swatswatsmacksmackthudthud

    that's as good as it's going to get from one who has never spanked and has no desire to spank.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Elis - Yes, here's to hoping!!

    I'm forever telling my husband "bring it on, Babe." He gets better and better every time. My day's coming, I'm sure.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tigger, Tigger, Tigger - I thought we were friends and here all you want is to see my butt get bruised. Hmph.

    You are probably right... Elis and I are begging for disaster and you know what? when it happens you can go right ahead with your "I told ya so's" I won't mind a bit.

    Oh, and the haircut? Not yet but I did make an appt. It's not till 2 weeks from today though so what do you think that's gonna get me?

    ReplyDelete