Thursday, July 20, 2006

Boy Briefs and Satin Stretch


Yep. Those are the ones. And I am guilty as charged.

For years I have worn the female equivalent of the male whitie tighties.

Why?

  1. Because I want to be comfortable
  2. Because I don't view myself as the sexy undies type
  3. Because I would feel ridiculous wearing anything else
  4. Because I'm overweight and feel as though the sexy stuff is for the skinny people

Here's the deal though. Like a bolt of lightening it hit me that there is NOTHING spankable about the female version of whitie tighties and, really, it can't get much more boring than that for the spanker, can it?

My poor husband. It can't possibly be exciting to pull down a pair of pants only to find bland white cotton each and every time. How spank conducive is THAT?

Okay so I will never be the lacey, frilly kind of woman with a perfect rear. And I'll probably be overweight to one degree or another for the rest of my life. I'll never be super model gorgeous. Does that mean I'm not entitled to the sexier stuff?

No.

Hell, no.

Okay... so maybe it's not actually the sexy stuff I want but "prettier" at the very least might be nice.

I bought 13 new pairs of undies this morning. Six of them are the cotton kind but they are NOT white. And admittedly there is no foo-foo lace or anything overly girly about any of them. I am still looking for comfort, BUT I did opt for two new styles which I'm hoping are at least a bit more interesting and appealing for my husband to look at when he bares my bottom to be spanked.

I bought a three-pack of "boy briefs." They look incredibly comfortable. Interesting. Colorful, too. If they are as comfortable as they look I'll probably buy more. I also bought two two-packs called "satin stretch." Those are the ones that I'm thinking will say "spank me" like none other to my husband. They, too, are colorful. In fact, two of them are "spankmyassred" red.

All I want is comfort and that incredible feeling that comes from them being slid down to my knees.

I am thinking that it goes deeper than this though. I'm making a statement: "Yes, I'm overweight. No, I'm not all that attractive but I am a woman and I want my bottom spanked just as much as the skinny, good looking woman does so I DESERVE these undies!!!"

No thongs. No lace. That sort just isn't me. Plain white cotton isn't me either though. Not anymore, but as Emeril says, "it's time to kick it up a notch." If you, too, are guilty of such plainness in your life then unite, rise up, and say this with me:

"I've had enough and I'm not going to wear them anymore!!"

Bam!!

There.

Now don't you feel better?

8 comments:

  1. Just like old is an attitude, not an age, Sexy is an attitude, not a size...

    Boy briefs are great, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva-
    I just loved this!! I fall into this same way of thinking. All the good pictures show these tiny little size 2's in their sexy thongs. But we have to make a stand! I still want to be comfortable but we have to remember more color. And as Tom says even if I get something that is not exactly comfortable, not to worry, I won't have to wear it long!

    I do love your writing!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HF - Amen!! You are exactly right. And I'm thinking these boy briefs are okay.

    Cassie - Isn't that just like a man? Not gonna be in it long, eh? And you're right also... we have to make our stand here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva,

    Good for you! Every woman should be able to feel beautiful and sexy.

    You just reminded me that I promised a regular reader some time ago that I would post a panty-related article. I guess you beat me to it!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bonnie, I'm just beginning to see that!!

    So when are you writing your "panty related article?" Can't wait!! I'm sure it will be fun.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva,

    It's written and it will probably run on Monday.

    Some of my readers are REALLY into this topic. I hope they'll be pleased.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie-

    I know it will be fantastic! Can't wait to read it!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I've added quite a few since writing this one. Dang... are you STILL reading?

    ReplyDelete