Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bonnie's Un-Meme


Here's a new meme of a different color. It has only one question, but ten answers.

What are the ten themes, thoughts, or ideas you would most like readers to take away from your blog?

Here's my list:
  1. No one's alone in their desire to spank or be spanked.
  2. Spanking is not bizarre or disgusting.
  3. It's normal.
  4. It's a shame society is so afraid of it.
  5. I hope friendship is found here.
  6. It's a very good thing to present this idea to your spouse.
  7. More people need to try this!!
  8. Spanking can enhance and even save a marriage through increased communication, trust, and emotions.
  9. I hope to lighten someone's heart on the issue and never make it heavier
  10. In the world of spanking blogs if Bonnie's the bomb then Cassie, Elis, Grace, and Tigger and all you other bloggers are the bombettes!!!

6 comments:

  1. Eva,

    Bravo! Well said.

    I especially liked the item about lightening hearts. I strive to not dwell on heavy, unplesant topics. The world has too much of that already.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva,
    Very good list. I am honored to be mentioned in such esteemed compay. I have found friendship in your blog. Thanks!!!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOO, I love being a bombette!

    Do I have to do high kicks, like the rockettes?

    Cuz, I really only do high kicks when I'm being spanked!

    I like your answers! I think your a bombette too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva-
    You list is great. I just love reading all the ideas all of you have. I didn't make a list because mostly I am just telling old stories.

    If Bonnie and the bombettes went on tour do you think we could sell tickets to anyone but out husbands?
    How about it Paul, can I reserve you a seat?

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie - ain't that the truth!!

    Elis - and I have found friendship in you!! Thank you!!

    Grace - No, Bonnie will be doing the high kicks while the rest of us line up behind her, link arms and do the lower kicks. You will however be wearing a huge feather plume on your rear.

    Cassie - if we go on tour we can perform that screen play that Bonnie's going to write. And as for Paul, he's yet to leave a comment on my blog. I don't think he likes me!

    You all are great!! Thanks for your comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While you guys were discovering each other and blogging, I was crying my eyes out cause my favorite blog closed.

    It would be weeks later before I realized there was more than one!

    ReplyDelete