Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yowzers.com

Gosh, I'd love to be able to buy these prints, frame them, and hang them up in my house. I found them here.

9 comments:

  1. Of course you and Adam could always make your own. hehehe

    *hugs and evil grins to you both*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, I will always see something along the same line and wish that I could hang it somewhere in my house. I guess I could with the following provisions: have backup prints in case of guests or never have guests in your house and never hire the maids.

    Wouldn't it just be wonderful if the whole world was accepting of everyone's personal wishes or desires?

    Have a lovely day!

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva, yes it would be nice if we could be accepted for what we are.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics, and I would love also to have some up in my house like that. However I have this dream of having a 'play room', where I can hang whatever pictures I would like and put out as many toys.
    Alas it is just a dream, but isn't that what blogs are for? Some where we can place the sides of us that are sometimes hidden?

    Hugs
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  5. David~ Yes but then I especially could not have them hanging in my house!!! LOL

    Debbie~ Yes that would be wonderful. I think we should have some sort of system installed where you just push a butten and they all change to pretty pictures of flowers and sunsets... or something like that.

    Paul~ I agree but I guess maybe too I view it as something so personal and private that really, I don't want it on display.

    Em~ A play room? Gosh, I love how you think!! That would be so very awesome!! It could be a secret room where we turn the book case around or something. You know what I mean? Awesome!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a New Year's Eve party one year, and let the teenagers decorate the basement. My friend, Gem came upstairs and said, "You got to see this!" I went down there with her, and they had put up a sign in one corner that said "Have a spanking good time!" LOL not one person thought a thing of it other than a funny phrase...

    Of course, your pictures might be taken a bit differently, LOL

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Em's secret room idea... like right out of Batman or something... the Spank Cave... yeah, that has a certain ring.

    But stop about the pics already... DID Adam give you something to blog about and if so, why are we talking about pictures of other people getting spanked, lol?

    See? I've been catching up on my reading...

    Love ya,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reesa~ If my kids did something like that I'd be all paranoid. Heck I get paranoid when I see that someone from my state has been to my blog.

    Tigs~ Yes he did!!!! hehehehe....and I like the spank cave idea too. Maybe we could create one in a central location and share it. You could have it on Mondays, PK could have it on Tuesdays. Em could have it on Wednesdays. David could have it on Thursday and heck, I'll take it on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Fair enough? Would be a great place for a party, too!!

    hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to the site and took a look at the pictures they had there...did you notice in the description they said "hangers not included?" Was that a Joan Crawford reference?

    ReplyDelete