Monday, April 16, 2007

Letter Elaboration

Okay, Okay, I won't torment you with another picture.

The words I googled were "Mile High Club." Some of you did manage to figure it out. Way to go Ceeci and the rest who got it!


So anyhow... yes. That was my letter to Adam over there at Tiggr's place on Saturday. And yes, every word of it was true. Well almost every word. Tiggr
suggested we change "crop" to "leather" so it wouldn't be too easy to figure out who wrote it.

In reality, it couldn't have been Bonnie. Randy has never been reluctant to spank from what I've read. And like Nick told PK... it couldn't have been her because there was cooking going
on. I love it though that most chose my twin.

That evening happened last Wednesday. The very next day that letter poured out of me. I was going to post it here on my own blog BUT did you catch that
last part? There was really no way of telling Adam that I wanted it again JUST LIKE THAT without it being my idea. The fact that it was his idea is what made it such a phenomenal evening.

That's when I emailed Tiggr. I told her what I was working on and asked her if she'd be interested in posting it for a fantasy Friday. She said yes. I guess she's had a shortage of material lately...hint, hint, hint folks. Anyhow, she wanted to post it immediately but didn't want to cancel what she had planned. Thus the Saturday idea was born.

I will confess that I shared it with my twin before it was posted. See, she had known that we'd had a really good time on Wednesday and being the DW that she is, she'd been asking for details. Truthfully I hadn't given her any details. I just couldn't. Not in a letter to her anyhow. I emailed her and said "what if I were to ever write a FF..." I told her I was thinking about it and wanted to know if she'd want to read it ahead of time. Our friendship has grown to that point where I don't always like having her learn things with the rest of the world.

She said yes and no. Excuse me? Yes, because she likes to read my stuff as soon as I write it but no cuz she likes guessing at Tiggr's place. I wrote back and said "Okay, then I'll let you guess IF and WHEN I do write something."


A half an hour later I get this from her: "I changed my mind... send it NOW."

NOW? I had told her if.... when.... How did she know there was anything actually ready to send? Anyhow, with a brief explanation, I sent it.


Later I asked if she thought I should let Adam read it. She made a lot of good points and so I decided to print it and have him read it Friday night before Tiggr posted it on Saturday. But guess what?

We had company Friday evening. When they left, I was just getting ready to tell him when he told me he had found it. Accidentally? Probably not. LOL I was relieved. Saved me from having to explain and give it to him and then sit
there and sweat while he read it. I did produce the hard copy from my purse though so that he would know I honestly wasn't going to hide it from him forever.

He loved it and I'm glad he's read it. After we talked about it a while he said "I TOLD you I was going to give you something to write about."

Anyhow, thank you Tiggr for posting it. The pictures were AWESOME!!






10 comments:

  1. I missed the boat on that one. I need to go read it again!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, wicked girl, how come none of us, except PK, knew you could write like that, I'm surprised and delighted, you go girl, and clever as well. *G*
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job. It's amazing how you managed to convey every feeling perfectly!

    Just perfect.

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva,

    You have a dark side to you. I LOVE IT-hee hee!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was one hot letter! You should do that more often! *g*

    You and Adam are two very lucky people to have each other. Did Adam ever tell you how he found it? I think I would like the idea of him finding it first and not have to go through that sit and watch him read part. I don't like to sweat! Well under certain circumstances it's okay! lol

    ~Hugs (and go write some more letters!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love being able to get in on such good stuff early! And I thought this was real, real good stuff!!

    Love you twin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, everyone is right, this was really, REALLY good stuff... and even better cause it shows how far you've both come on your journey together, and separately. And I hope you take all this feedback to heart and share more often, PLEASE!!!!

    Love you,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa~ Heck, even I missed the boat. I voted for PK. Hehehehehe.

    Paul~ Actually Paul lately I've been holding back because I'm so busy with my master's program and don't have the time to write like I wish.

    Grace~ Thanks!!!

    Nancy~ Dark side? LOL Don't we all??

    Maggie~ He's been pretty vague about it but I think what it comes down to was him nosing around on the computer and clicking into my email. He knew though that something was up.... I'm glad he found it. Saved me a lot of sweat and tears. LOL

    Thanks Twin!!!

    Tiggs~ I'd love to share more often. Time just doesn't always allow, but summer is coming, thank God!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just knew it was one of you two! If I had thought about it longer I might have changed who I picked!!! :-) Didn't think about the cooking though! Now if you had mentioned... I don't know... sudoku or something!!!:)

    Take care!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great writing, Eva! I'm going to go back and read it again!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete