I found this at Snow's and since I don't have time to do a "real post" today I thought this might be interesting. Be gentle!!!
Memories
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want -- good or bad. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
I remember you talking me down from the tower last year. Thanks it was a grim time!
ReplyDeleteI remember December, I believe, I went back and read your blog from the beginning. And I commented on everything I read. As you read you emailed me and I think that is when we really started to get to know one another on a different level!
Oh and I remember a vision I have of you on all fours, and your husband "a man on a mission" and an uncooperative crop! And I have some very vague memories of superglue and an umbrella...or was that a dream!
Huggs friend!
Theresa
I remember LOTS! Great emails about rotten weather and other fun stuff, flying crop heads, a great party that "didn't occur" at Graces and one that did at PK's! :) And all the wonderful blog posts between you and PK! Great stories and wonderful insights!
ReplyDeleteHugs Friend!
Carye
How many do I get to mention??
ReplyDeleteI remember your first few posts where you said EXACTLY what I was feeling.
A few days later you emailed me to ask if I was a teacher. It worried me. After all you are never supposed to give out real information to someone on the internet! But I was amazed as how incredibly quickly we bonded after that email. I honestly don't think we have missed many days since that first one.
I remember how shocked I was to see we were twins and I have love realizing how much we really are alike.
The first time we phoned is a memory I like. It was so weird for maybe 10 seconds! It has felt very normal since.
I liked getting the name PK after you lead me in the wrong direction and then pushed me to the wrong conclusion on an early FF story!
There are so many more memories I could mention and I am guessing that you can think of most of them. This is the most amazing ‘backwards friendship’ I have ever had! I just hope that there are many, many more memories to come!!!
Love you Twin. I will put this up at my place soon. This is a great exercise!
PK
I remember our delight in discovering we were both 'wet' rather than 'dry' girls and the wonderful string of emails that followed. Those were the emails read around the world when they were picked up by ErosBlog after I published them (with your gracious consent) in the Garden. I hope we taught a few people some fun things with our exchanges.
ReplyDeleteciao bella~
CeeCi
Eva, I remember some parties, some cheesecake and lots of little white lies, to Grace and PK.
ReplyDeleteI remember almost spanking you.
But most of all, I remember a friend. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
So much to remember, Eva. Your road trip, your humor, your fabulous party planning, washing machines....its endless memories. Lots of laughter, too.
ReplyDeleteDebbie :)
Remember the time you and I stayed out all night? Bossman and Adam were frantic. They had no idea that you and I were busy driving around town mooning people.
ReplyDeleteThen we went to the adult toy store and tried out all the spanking toys. I tried some on you and you tried some on me. The guy at the counter was really giving us strange looks, but it didn't really matter, we were having tooo much fun.
After doing a bunch of chinese firedrills, we finally went home. Our men were NOT happy with us. Secretly (not!) we were hoping for lots of spankings from our hubbys. I don't know about you, but Bossman tried out all the new toys we got that night and I wasn't sitting too pretty the next day.
Wow, that was a really great night! We should do that again sometime!
HUGS!
grace
Wow ... you all brought up stuff I'd forgotten!! Let's do it all again!!
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Eva
I remember you talking Theresa down, too, and the flying crop, and the washing machine, and the road trip, and all those weird intellectual games you play (soduku or something...)... and the revelation of you and PK discovering that you're twins!
ReplyDeleteToo many memories to count... don't stop now!
Tiggs
Eva,
ReplyDeleteThe memory that sticks out to me was on your road trip when you stopped at the 'toy store' and talked about seeing everyone there. You saw Tom and I, Bonnie and Randy, Elis and Nick and many other. I have always felt that that post broke a barrier that changed us from individual bloggers into a community of friend and I am most grateful!
Love,
Cassie