Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Ticker!!!!

It's been busy!! And here it is Saturday and life is still running wild. This afternoon will be better. We have somewhere to be at 8:00... on a Saturday morning? That's just unGodly however.....

In the meantime look at my ticker!!! It took
a 3 pound tumble this week!!

Go me!!!

More later...

Okay, so maybe not but keep checking back. I'll post something ...

Eventually.

10 comments:

  1. YOO HOO!!! Way to go girlfriend! That is so awesome. Oh and just to let you know, I slept, warm and cozy until 8:02 this morning. he he Aren't I a brat?
    Big weight loss hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva I think your progress is simply amazing. You were not happy last winter and I'll bet you could not have even imagined such a change as the one you have experienced. I am so proud of you for your courage to have the surgery done and the strength and drive to make it work for you. I am proud to call you my friend!

    Much love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow down already !!!! I am trying to catch up! Alright I admit it, I am proud of you too but that doesn't mean I won't be laughing my butt off when I get to pick three for you when I win our bet! June first should put me one pound lighter that you are now. So if you don't mind just stay put until I get there!!! I promise to hurry.

    Love you twin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is so great! My husband and I actually slept until 9am this morning! Ok well my husband slept - while I lay in bed trying to prolong getting up as the children played and jumped on top of us...my husband can sleep through anything! I'm so proud of you!
    :-) Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori~ I'm jealous!! Hopefully I'll get to sleep in an extra hour or two tomorrow.

    Cassie~ Thank you!!! It's been a ride, let me tell you but I'd do it all again in a heartbeat if I had to.

    Twin~ Go eat a ding dong or something.

    Terpsichore~ Aren't kids great?? I remember those days! Enjoy them!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva, what a wonderful loss. You have every reason to be proud.
    May I suggest a party when you reach target.
    A cake, cookie and chocolate party, I'm going to bring a triple chocolate cake, a death by chocolate cake, a large box of plain chocolate ginger biscuits and three of the largest boxes of fine chocolate that the chocolatier stocks.
    Do you think that I'm feeling a little sadistic. If you won't eat it maybe I'll pass it on to Sar.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paul~ You do that!! Bring chocolate. I'll eat a little... just a few bites!! And then Sar can have the rest!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva, You just keep on getting girl. I'm so proud of you this week!

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, you are almost there!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did someone say CHOCOLATE? Count me in!

    WOW! Haven't been here in a while and what a wondrous accomplishment! YOU GO, GIRL! What you did takes courage and perseverance but mostly, a belief in yourself. I'm so proud of YOU!

    XXOO,

    ~Sar~

    ReplyDelete