Last night I did something I haven't done in a long time.
I checked my keywords. Now I'm not one to steal. And I'm especially not one to steal from the Queen of Spanking however, after checking these keywords I just have to share with you. I can only hope Bonnie forgives me for stealing her idea.
So here we go.....
spanking times jeans - Hmmmm... let's see... Spanking times jeans equals sore ass squared??
she is my twin - PK? Is that you?
spanking my self with the belt - and the crop and the hairbrush and the backscratcher and the flogger and and and....
when my husband spanks me - Why does this sound like the beginnings to a good Fantasy Friday story or maybe a nice love ballad??
the sleaman's - I don't know them personally but I'm sure they are lovely people.Are they spankos?
ouch, that hurt. you're lucky it wasn't hard... this i mean, not my dick - And this led you to me? Figures.
spanked crop - Bad crop!! I'd rather have a spanked Eva.
I'm not near as funny or talented as Bonnie in this area so thank you for humoring me and reading a lot!!!
In other news - The ticker is stuck but that's okay because it should be about time to take a 3 or 4 pound drop. I'm hoping to change it this weekend even if it's only a pound. And it's okay. I don't even care. As long as I'm not gaining, life is fantastic!! People don't recognize me. That's a hoot to watch the expression change when they realize it's me. I guess the change in me has been quite noticeable. And that's a very good thing.
Although the change in my appearance is wonderful, it's not half as wonderful as how I feel. This morning I shoveled about 75 feet of sidewalk. The snow was about six inches deep. Wet. Heavy. Then I cleaned it off my car. I wasn't even breathing heavy when I was done. This time last year, I would have been in tears after about 10 feet of sidewalk. I honestly could NOT do it then. Energy is a wonderful thing!!!
Spring's coming!!!! Even though it's snowing like crazy in my neck of the woods and all the schools are closed there is a feeling of spring in the air. The birds were singing as I shoveled. How cool is that? It was like they were entertaining me or keeping me company. That was a good feeling. There's light at the end of the tunnel and I can't wait. I'm looking forward to warmer weather as a skinny person. Oh, wait. I don't have any summer clothes. Looks like I'll be doing more shopping.!!
That's about it. I think I'll go roam around blogland and see what the rest of you are up to. I hope someone out there is getting spanked. I'm up for a little vicarious living today.
Eva, I pass by your blog a couple of times a day in the vague hope that you may have posted something!!!
ReplyDeleteBonnie is a generous soul, she won't mind you infringing her copyright. :)
Isn't it great losing weight. you will find that you are a new woman.
Warm hugs,
Paul.I'll bet Adam is pleased.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Yoohoo....Eva is it today (Tuesday) or yesterday that you typed this post? It was not here at 7 this morning (EST).
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to decide if I should blame you for the snow coming today! I know its not you! hehehe I'm just so sick of it.
I'm looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. Excuse me, whilst I go off and scream!!!
You had best get out and shop for the spring and summer clothing. Its already in the stores.
Hugs,
Debbie :)
Wow, do we have opposite posts today. You are very chipper, out shoveling snow and I have the winter blues. The snow has me irritated and I'm looking for that light at the end of the tunnel. I can't see it yet.
ReplyDeleteBut, I am getting spanked. What a surprise huh? I need some summer clothes too. Let's go shopping seperately together, ok?
Eva,
ReplyDeleteThat's not stealing, at least not from me. I think every blogger on the web has taken a shot at their search words at least once. It was around long before I appeared.
As for your continuing weight loss success, it's wonderful to see how all your pain and hard work has borne sweet fruit. Hooray for you!
Hugs,
Bonnie
You are going to love spring and summer as a thin person!
ReplyDeleteLoved the keywords. My all time favorite was "Hungry Spanking Fun!"
Snow? I don't know about snow!
ReplyDeleteShall I brag?
Ummmm....
I should probably take this to my own blog.
So, if you want to know what good weather looks like, stop by my blog...LOL
Congrats on the energy, could you bottle some and send it to me?
HUGS!
grace
Paul~ I do believe Adam is pleased. He calls me his "second wife" and says things like "my first wife never shoveled snow." LOL
ReplyDeleteDebbie~ I typed this today... Tuesday. And sure.. you can blame me for the snow. I blame Carye for it!!
Lori~ Shopping sounds fun!! Let's go!!!
Bonnie~ Thank you - on both counts.
Theresa~ I can't imagine a thin spring and summer. It's going to be amazing.
Grace~ I'm sorry. I don't think I can bottle and send you energy however I have a FREAKIN' CRAP LOAD OF SNOW I'M SENDING TO YOU.
Hugs to all~
Eva
You too? We got about 5 inches here! PS shoveled it though! :-) So nice to have him home! I'm so looking forward to spring! Are you SURE it is coming? I keep thinking that then getting hit with another winter storm warning! :-)
ReplyDeleteCarye
That's actually pretty funny...ready for that bikini yet!!
ReplyDeleteGood Lord, only here could one read about someone who's happy to be shoveling snow! LOL I'm so proud of you, Eva! And your keywords were very funny! We want more!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
It sounds like you are adjusting nicely; congrats! Buyinig all new clothes is both fun and expensive. Now that my weight doesn't fluxuate as much, I actually need to pack away winter clothes in summer and vice versa. They never lasted more than one season before!
ReplyDelete-
jess
Hi! So glad you are doing well and feeling energetic and happy! We only got a little bit of snow here but still enough to make the roads really messy. I am looking forward to spring...have to start listening for those birds singing... :-)
ReplyDelete