Some of you may remember the very first time I wrote a story for Fantasy Friday and submitted it to our good friend Tiggr. If you would like a memory refresher go here.The best part about that whole fantasy was not that I'd written it. Sure, that was fun. I do enjoy writing. And the best part wasn't that Tiggr had actually published it on her blog. Although that was really fun to get up that Friday and see that she had actually put MY story up for Fantasy Friday.
As fun as all that was, the best fun was the fun I had later that Friday with PK. She read it and then wanted to know what I thought. Yup, she was pumping me for information. I was NOT about to cave in so I told her that surely Grace had written it. After all, it had been Grace who couldn't wait to get the kids back in school. In all honesty I wrote it to make people think it had been Grace and it worked. Grace got the most votes while I had the least.
But then come Monday I had an interesting exchange of emails with Elis who from that day forward became known as PK which stands for Pissed Kitty. You gotta go see this post. Just don't forget to come back!!!
I'd be lying if I said all that wasn't fun. It was a blast!!!
And guess what? I've done it AGAIN!! Only I think it's even better this time!!
A while back, as we know, PK took over Fantasy Friday. Tiggr had decided to stop blogging and PK just couldn't stand to see this wonderful idea die off so she revived it - with Tiggr's blessing.
Since then she's occasionally asked me to write a story. Honestly, I have wanted to but the spirit just wasn't moving me to write ... until Monday, February 11th. I got one of those wonderful snow days that some of you can only dream of and found myself home for the day so I wrote. I was fairly pleased with the outcome and I knew that PK - having just issued a plea for more stories - would be dying to get her cute little kitty paws on it.
I - however - had to have just a little fun of my own with it so I sent this email to Grace:
Wanna have some fun with PK??
here's what I have in mind.....
She's been on me to write a FF for her ever since she took it over.. well the spirit finally moved me today (home for a snow day) and I've written one... BUT I wanna turn the tables on her so how about this... you submit it... tell her you want the possible authors to be Grace, Eva, PK, and C.C And then after she publishes it and reveals you on a Monday as the author, I'll post something about a Pissed Kitty or something fun.....
What do you think? I'll send it if you agree then you can submit it to her....
hehehehehehehe....
this could REALLY be fun!!!
And Grace replied:
YES, YES and YES! Oh, how fun! Lets do it! Send it!
So there you have it... Grace did NOT write "The Salvage."I did.
How pissed do you think our kitty's gonna be?
I think she's gonna transform from a PK (pissed kitty) to a PT (pissed tiger) especially after she remembers this email conversation she and I had on Wednesday:
Eva: Who wrote the one you've got for this week??
PK: It was you or me or C.C or Grace
Eva: Well it wasn't me.. must have been you. You writing your own stuff again?
PK: Can't seem to get anyone else to!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eva: That's sad. I will try ... honest I will... I just need some ideas... You gonna let me read it? If someone else sends you something you gonna post theirs or yours?
PK: I didn't say it was me it could be any of the 4 of us. Well maybe not you.
Eva: Oh. I guess i assumed... so it's C.C or Grace? hmmm... I haven't even read it and my guess is still YOU!!!!
PK: Then wait until you read it and see if you think I am that good a writer or not. And MAYBE it's you!! Have you ever emailed in your sleep?
Eva: You are a good writer. And i don't think I have ever emailed in my sleep but you never know... want me to check my sent mail? LOL Better yet, what the heck, give me the credit for it then I won't have to finish this one I just started for you.
PK: You just keep working.
Eva: I'm stuck. I think I'm gonna go take a nap.
PK: Take the Hitachi with you!!
Eva: Dang, are you THAT desperate?
And later that evening.........
Eva: I trashed my FF idea... it wasn't working..... I give up.. I just don't have it in me.
PK: Have you ever tried a F/F story? You may get some experience when I come up there and beat your butt if you won't send me a story!
Eva: Violence won't get you anywhere... then again... when are you coming?
PK: If I thought it would help...
Eva: LOL I'll keep working at it, okay?
~~~~~)))))ooo000OOO000ooo((((((~~~~~~
Gosh Twin, that was fun. Do you still love me? And hey, everyone.... Write her a story already will ya? Email it to elisspeaks@yahoo.com. It really is a lot of fun to let your mind wander. Listen to me a minute... PK thinks I'm working on one. I'm not cuz I just wrote The Salvage. She needs something for next week!! Get on it!!! She's the best friend I've got in this world after Adam, of course, but sometimes her nagging at me to write her a story gets on my nerves. I need your help. And just tonight... sunday... the night before my twin is about to reveal Grace as the author, I got this from her.. can you believe PK would say this to me????
She said... are you ready?
Are you sitting down?
Are you ready to laugh and spew diet pepsi on the screen??
Okay... she said.....
I have been doing this for five months now. You shot out two papers a week on the total bull crap they wanted you to write about and you can't come up with one Fantasy Friday? Something is wrong with that!
ROFLMAO
She said... are you ready?
Are you sitting down?
Are you ready to laugh and spew diet pepsi on the screen??
Okay... she said.....
I have been doing this for five months now. You shot out two papers a week on the total bull crap they wanted you to write about and you can't come up with one Fantasy Friday? Something is wrong with that!
ROFLMAO
Okay, so she doesn't REALLY get on my nerves. Never has and I don't think she ever could unless she tried really hard. But please? Write her a story, okay?
Wow, I didn't realize there was so much disscussion going on about this story!
ReplyDeleteI am honored that you all thought I could write such a great story.
Boy, this sure was fun!
Do you think PK will EVER forgive us?
HUGS!
grace
Do you people believe this – my own sister! My Twin pulling this kind of stunt!! And this post – this part – lies!!
ReplyDelete"As fun as all that was, the best fun was the fun I had later that Friday with PK. She read it and then wanted to know what I thought. Yup, she was pumping me for information. I was NOT about to cave in so I told her that surely Grace had written it. After all, it had been Grace who couldn't wait to get the kids back in school. In all honesty I wrote it to make people think it had been Grace and it worked. Grace got the most votes while I had the least."
This is wrong!!! I did no such thing! I did not have time to pump her for information I got to school and she wrote me first thing and said was “It had to be Grace!” Go back and look at the other post she directs you to. And you will see that I am telling the truth. And I went back and found the email I sent Tiggr –
"Hi Tig,
I loved the story. I voted for Grace because I could just see she and Bossman heading off after the kids leave for school (AND BECAUSE EVA PUSHED ME!!!!). But after I voted I got to wondering if it was Eva trying to fool everyone. I'll look forward to finding out."
So even after all this time she loves messing with my head. Do I still love her? What do you guys think?? Of course, she is my twin – but she owed me big!!! At least two FF and for that matter so does Grace for going along with such a stunt!! They also both need their butts beat – hard!!
But I have to tell you I have always loved that picture of the pissed kitty!
Eva, PK may, but I won't, Monday morning is the wrong time to tease a Dom.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing my arms are too short, or the three of you would be sitting sensitive. Chuckles!!
Still a good jape, one suitable for school children and teachers. LOL
In case I forgot, loved the story, why do I bother to vote?
Love and warm hugs
Paul.
You guys are too funny! :-) I am excited I actually guessed right!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh Eva! You are a funny gal. You know I actually voted that you wrote the story. I decided Grace was too young. I'm sure that was twisted logic but apparently it was correct!!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie :)
Great story, great trick!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
I for one am proud of you after she tormented me with that Grace, Eva,Pk..C.C. stuff..Outstanding ladies!!
ReplyDeleteI will have more to say on my site but first -- PAUL!? All three sitting sensitive?? What did I do?? Not that I wouldn't be honored to be over your knee but I didn't do anything wrong. (Why am I suddenly sounding like Cassie?)
ReplyDeletePK
YOU guys are a hoot! If you didn't sound like twin sisters playing tricks on each other before you sure do now!!! What are sisters for afterall!!! I'm with Paul! All three deserve it! :-)
ReplyDeleteCarye
CARYE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat did I do?????
You guys are both smarty pants, but I will have to say I think Eva and Grace really deserve the spanking Paul. PK seems like an innocent bystander!
ReplyDeleteGreat story BTW. I don't know if I truly know who the author is though.
-Jess
I love the picture of the pissed kitty hehehe
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Great work.
ReplyDelete