Grace has been asking for a post about the belt.I'm not an expert on it because it's not our implement of choice, It is however quite erotic if you ask me.
There is NOTHING and I do mean NOTHING like the sound of his belt swishing through the belt loops whether it's to be used on me or if he's simply removing it to change clothes.
Either way that sound sends a rush through my body that lands right smack (no pun intended) between my legs.
Mmmmmmmm....
mmmmmmm
mmmm
And there's another sound that sends my senses into overdrive.
Sometimes Adam will take his belt and fold it in half and then snap it. You know what I mean, yes?
It's a loud crack that can sometimes sound like a whip... or a gun... or something. That snap is almost as good as the swoosh of it coming through the belt loops.
Best yet though is that feel of it landing on my back side. I can't explain it but it brings on submissive sensations that I love feeling. So many of our implements feel like sexual toys, you know?
But the belt? It does something to me. I wish I could explain. If you know what I'm talking about and can explain it, leave a comment!! Maybe you can say it better than I can. I'm not very good with words.
Shifting gears.....
I found a bra and panties set in my drawer today. It's been there for a long, long long time... years, even.It fits.
Finally.
It's got a zebra print on it.
Adam's excited.
Yes, I have worn it most of the day today and Adam knows it.
He's been making promises.
I wonder if he'll follow through?
I need to go now. The ticker hasn't been updated yet this week.
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteEverything you said about the sound of the belt..YES, YES, and MMMMmmmmm yes!
So, the belt isn't some big bad implement? I shouldn't be scared?
Food for thought!
HUGS!
grace
Thanks for that nice description of the belt....hmmmm... :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd, oh, congratulations on getting even closer to your goal! That is so wonderful!!! Please take care, Terpsichore :-)
At Grace's request I will have up my tribute to the belt by tomorrow morning!
ReplyDeleteHope those zebra stripes work for you.
Love you twin!
Whew, it got real hot in here. *breathing heavy* YES, YES, YES! It's the best implement there is. I don't get it enough for my taste. Joe was just about to use it on me yesterday when the son walked in. DANG IT! Submissive, yes that is the word that best describes the feeling the belt gives me. I wrote Grace an email with my thoughts on the belt. I hope after she reads all this input, she will decide to try it out for herself.
ReplyDeleteHope the zebra stripes work for you.Sounds pretty erotic..don't know about that belt though! You are doing great Eva..keep up the good work!1
ReplyDeleteIt's funny that some people love leather and others love wood. When I opened you blog and scrolled down to the belt picture, I got shivers. Oooo. It is definately my favorite. Just seeing Dan's hands on either side of the buckle to unbuckle the belt is exciting. I think it does make me feel put in my place, but the pain of it is not nearly as much as it is with wood, for me anyway.
ReplyDelete-Jess
Eva, congratulations on another two pound loss, well done.
ReplyDeleteI can see you in the zebra strips, I hope that Adam matched them on your butt.
My comment on your twins post follows;
PK, now you have done it, I may have mentioned before that we loved leather.
When Mel was given the choice of toys, my Sam Brown, my old Belt, a Tawse. this could make her so excited.
I'm not going to make a post here.
Just say that leather was such a turn on.
Some of my finest memories involve Mel's butt, my hand and leather.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Hi Grace ... you're doing so well! I haven't been around, just know thoughts have been with you. And all that you said about the belt ... just yessssssssssss. For me, the submission comes because it's so ... personal. It's a part of Dave, he almost always has a belt on. It's ... him. I dread that belt and sometimes I crave it. Nothing can compare.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cindy
Hi Eva,
ReplyDeleteI saw your and PK's posts and had to have Cindy take a look. THE belt, my belt, is easily the most emotionally powerful implement for both of us. In a class by itself above all others.
BTW, Cindy is sorry she addressed her comment to Grace, rather than you.
I told her she should be spanked. With the belt!
Hugs,
Dave
Eva, I do indeed apologize ... but dang woman ... it may have earned me the belt!!! grins ... hope your day is sweet and soft.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cindy
I have to agree with you, the belt is the best. Leather is a living thing. It just hurts so good. I often stare at Ron's lovely, wide, soft, well-worn belt and imaging him unbuckling it, slipping it off and....
ReplyDeleteOops, sorry, I got carried away!
Hugs and congrats on the weight loss,
Hermione
Grace~ Here's a secret... he doesn't have to know that it hurts far less than wood! I mean if you try it, you'll like it and then maybe bossman will retire that backscratcher!!!
ReplyDeleteTerpsichore~ I'll bet you could have written a much better post on the belt than I can!! Hehehe...
Twin~ The zebra stripes didn't work for me yesterday so I'm trying my leopard gear today. We'll see.
Lori~ Me too.. the belt is the absolute best.. well, next to the crop but there's a lot to be said for leather!!
mthc~ The belt is wonderful!!!! And thanks! I'm almost there!! It's slow now so it will take a while but that's fine... I'm happy where I am.
Jessica~ Me too. I hate wood!! OUCH!!
Paul~ I agree! Leather is a turn on! ANY leather!!!
Cindy~ I think you're right.. that belt is a personal part of them and that probably why it sends the mind soaring! And don't worry... I find it quite complimentary to be called Grace!!!
Dave~ So did ya spank her? Hehehe
Hermione~ Hurts so good? Yes, yes, and YES!!!! Hey, you can carry yourself away here anytime you like!! LOL
Hugs to all~
Eva
Very-very true about the sound a belt makes... including when it smacks into bare skin! Very neat that your Zebra panties now fit. Losing weight is like a major shopping spree!
ReplyDelete:)
Todd & Suzy
I share your sentiments... though for me as with Cindy/Dave, it is a love-hate thing. But NOTHING compares in quite the same way. And yes, I do so agree about the submissive spirit it imbibes.
ReplyDeleteHugs and love and congrats on the continued loss... can't wait to hear about the stripes Adam gives to match the bra and panties!
Tiggs
Very nice post, Eva - you're really good at describing just how things affect you, so the reader understands it. So don't say you can't explain it anymore - you do a great job of it!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Boy am I behind! 9 pounds left? I think most women would kill to only be 9 pounds overweight!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Todd & Suzy~ Oh yeah!!! That sound is the best!!!
ReplyDeleteTiggr~ How is it that we all pretty much agree about leather?? It's lovely stuff!!
Reesa~ Hi girlfriend! Thanks!!!
Theresa~ And I feel like I darn near did kill for this!! LOL I don't think I've ever appreciated something in my life so much! People call me "skinny" now. It feels so weird!! Don't tell PK but I can get into size 8 jeans now!! Haven't bought any yet but probably will this weekend.
Hugs~
Eva
Hi Eva,
ReplyDeleteI'm just trying to catch up here and I'm in trouble with PK, etc. and on and on. Lots of personal family angst this past weekend. Unfortunately....
So I'm delayed in reading. Dang, this post was hot, hot, hot. And..oh by the way, you are awesome on the weight loss!!!!
Debbie :)