Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Love Memes

I've been tagged by Lori so here we go...........

1. What is your occupation?

Part time referee and part time babysitter.


2. What color are your socks right now?

Look, it's like this: I'm in PJ pants and a sweat shirt all stretched out on the couch with the laptop watching American Idol. No socks unless the dog lying (or should that be laying?) across my feet counts.

3. What are you listening to right now?

Simon whining on American Idol. Gosh, he's a hoot.

4. Last thing you ate?

No sugar added vanilla ice cream

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

LOL Ummmmmm... that's a NO

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

What kind of corny question is that? I have no idea.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

PK

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Absolutely. I love her!

9. How old are you?

40 something. Oh, okay.... I'm 44.

10. Favorite drink?

Used to be diet Pepsi, but since I'm not allowed that anymore I will go with decaf coffee.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Did someone say "baseball season starts in another month?"

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Yes because I'm too young for the grandma gray hair thing.

13. Pets?

Two cats and a great little doggie.

14. Favorite food?

Here again, I'm limited these days. Not only that, it changes every week or two. This week, it's what my daughter calls "the kitchen sink salad."

15. What was the last movie you watched?

Hairspray. Oh wow.. John Travolta was AWESOME in it. Very cute movie.

16. What was the last book you read?

Okay, I'm thoroughly ashamed but it's been so long since I've read a book I can't even remember. I did buy the entire Harry Potter series last summer and I fully intend to read them this summer.

17. What do you do to vent anger?

I used to rant and rave but Zoloft cured me of that. Now I just don't get mad.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?

My brother's mini bike for one. My red, white, and blue basketball that my father bought for me shortly before he died for another.

19. What is your favorite season?

Winter. Yeah. Right. Actually I would LOVE winter if I could hibernate and not ever leave the house. I love sitting inside with hot chocolate or coffee while watching it snow.

20. Hugs or kisses?

Okay, okay. Do I really have to pick? Unfortunately for Adam I'm just not an affectionate sort of person. If I had to make a choice I think I'd go for hugs.

21. Cherries, Blueberries or Strawberries?

All three. I love fruit.

As for tagging someone, you know me... I tag EVERYONE.

13 comments:

  1. Good pup or not how can you not wear socks in the winter? I can just see you on that mini-bike tearing through the neighborhood.

    Love you twin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Joe knew the cure for ranting and raving is Zoloft, he'd be buying me a few hundred bottles these days.
    The pup on the feet sounds wonderful. I love for my dog to cuddle with me.
    Good job! It is fun to learn things about people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a mini bike..loved it. Like Lori...I want some ZOLOFT!!! David cuddles with the dog..i get the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, you're a ton of laughs, ROFGFB.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I have to ask. What is a kitchen sink salad? Is it simply a salad that you throw everything in except the kitchen sink? Is it a salad that you eat while standing over the kitchen sink, or am I wrong on both counts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun meme. Baseball is here *right now* though! There is a game on ESPN at this very moment. Yes, it doesn't count... but it is baseball.

    :)
    Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Elizabeth, what the heck is the kitchen sink salad?

    Funny, I was watching American Idol when I did my meme too!

    mini bikes were fun!

    BASEBALL? Unless I'm at the game, yuck.

    Love you!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twin~ Mostly I do wear socks in the winter but that night I didn't have any on. Not sure why. Just didn't. The pup does a good job though!!

    Lori~ Zoloft is my wonder drug of choice. I've been on it three years. I realized I'd been ticked off and depressed my entire adult life and hadn't even known it. I thought I was just mean.

    mthc~ Dogs are much better cuddlers than cats!!!

    Paul~ And I enjoy you too!!!!!

    Elizabeth~ You pretty much got it. This particular salad has a couple bags of salad mix, tomato, pepper, red onion, cucumber, carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, black olives, beets, red seedless grapes, mandarin oranges. It's just a really good combination of stuff.And of course it has to be topped with sunflower seeds, bacon bits, and other crunchy stuff.

    Todd & Suzy~ I don't want to talk about it. My team lost today. Okay so I know it's only their second game of spring training. And I know that they play mostly the unheard of guys to see what they got... BUT... I hate to see them lose!!!

    Grace~ I don't like being at the game. Too many people. I prefer the TV and my airconditioned living room!! See my response to Elizabeth about the salad.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great meme, Eva! I love winter, too!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lying is correct...laying is what Adam does to you!

    Hey you going to share the kitchen sink salad recipe!!!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK so I found the kitchen sink recipe and it sounds wonderful, but raises 2 more questions.

    What "other crunchy things?"

    And how do you eat it. I would barely be able to hold one bite of each ingredient!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reesa~ You love winter? I'm happy for you. I love fall and spring. Summer's okay. Winter actually should be banned permanently!!

    Theresa~ Crunchy stuff is whatever you want on there in the way of croutons, sunflower seeds, etc. I eat it slowly!! I do pretty well with salads.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I somehow missed this...sick child to care for and you miss out on everything...fun meme... :-)

    ReplyDelete