Monday, November 10, 2008

Third Annual LOL Day

Okay. I admit it.

This hasn't had the appearance of a spanko blog for quite some time.


But still.... I'm one of 'em.
Honest, I am.

And one day this blog will return to what it once was. The spirit will move me. I just know it.
In the meantime, I see you.

Yes you....

I check my stats regularly and it amazes me that many of you still come around. Who are you, anyhow? No, I don't mean in REAL life but here in blogland.

Who are you?

Are you a spanker? Spankee? Switch?

What's your implement of choice? A crop? A flogger? A hand?


So anyhow, today is "Love our Lurkers Day" here in spanko blogland and it would be so very nice to hear from some new blood. So go ahead... Lurkers, be brave!! Leave a comment!! Say as much or as little as you feel comfortable with but please, say something!!!

I will be watching for you!

And yes, you matter to all of us out here!!

26 comments:

  1. Not a lurker but a lover of your blog. I enjoy commenting on others' blogs as much as reading comments on my blog. Like I said to the lurkers on my blog- come on out you are among friends. I am always a bottom, love belts mostly and OTK is my favorite position. I love all things spanking- a true spanko through and through.
    Ciao,
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like such a long time ago I left my first comment here. Glad your part of our life now.

    Hugs,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eva, Spanky here! I'm afraid to admit that I'm a lurker, since I come here fairly often but don't think I've commented before. I should know better, since I get almost no comments on my blog either. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like taunting the lurkers to come out, huh?
    I'm probably one of them, don't think I've ever commented here before, but I found you a few weeks ago and have been reading since.
    I'm a slave, a sub, a kinky wife, a mom, and a blogger.
    Not quite sure what else to say, it's too early right now :)
    Always His,
    lalana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i'm not a lurker but i'm still saying Hi..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have been here before, I can't always remember. Wait this place does look familiar! Wait, aren't you my twin and best friend? I knew I had seen you before!

    When I talk about the wonderful things blogging has brought into my life you are right there at the top of the list!!

    Love you twin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Eva! I'm not sure if I ever commented here. BTW, thanks for linking my blog. I'm still pretty new to spanking. I'm a spankee to Chase :) and I prefer his hand in the OTK position.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a switch, I like flogging and spanking with hands and paddles and I like your blog. *grins*

    I know. I don't count as a lurker, becuase I do occasionally comment, but its a fun part of the day to run around commenting while the comments pile in on my site. Besides, maybe I'll get some comment love and get a better spanking. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't comment as much as I should--I read your blog all the time. It sounds like it is time to start coaxing that libido out of hiding! Best wishes...

    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, just dropped in to say hello. PK says it is about time you get to writing. Aren't you due a FF story?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eva!

    I'm a spankee and my implement of choice is whatever is in his hand.

    Happy LOL day!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eve, It's great to see you posting.
    I'm a spanker, and my impiment of choice is whatever I decide my sub needs.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have always enjoyed your blog... though we don't comments as often as we should. Happy Delurk Day!

    :)
    Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I'm a lurker.

    I love spanking! My favorite implement is the hand.

    I love meeting friends in LA...care to meet me there???

    HUGS!
    a lurker

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never miss one of your posts! I love the way you write and I feel like you are part of my family. I am looking forward to your new grandbaby and hearing all about her.

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Eva

    I check your blog daily looking for an update on the new expected bundle of joy. Wether it looks like a spanking blog or not I'll be around checking in.

    Take Care
    YaYa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Eva,

    I visit your blog regularly. Keep up the great work.

    And I'm a spankee - belt.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eva,
    I read your blog all the time. I am a bottom, love leather implements, married for a LONG time and recently convinced my hubby that spanking is indeed a good thing!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi!

    We all have our ups and downs! It's nice to have some questions to help me come out! I am a spankee - being spanked by the same man for 21 years. I love the belt for the old-fashioned quality but he is partial to the crop. Thanks for sharing - the connection is so valuable to me.

    EmmyBlue

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Eva! Happy LOL Day!
    I'm a spanker and a blogger. And we all know what a combination that can be!

    Dr. Ken,
    Spanking Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Eva! I think I'm a lurker here. I have your blog in my reader, but can't remember if I've commented. I'm always the spankee and I love the belt. Happy LOL Day.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Eva,

    I have been reading your blog for a long time. Happy LOL Day. I am not a lurker anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm not quite a lurker, but I wanted to say hi - I love your Smokey picture! lololol!

    Hugs,

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Eva,
    Happy LOL. I know I should comment more, but...

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello. i'm a spankee. my favorite implement depends upon my mood. probably hand, crop, strap and flogger. most of my spankings are foreplay so i have no experience with punishment spankings. i stop by from time to time. enjoy your blog. take care

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just saying hello...thinking of you! :-) Terps

    ReplyDelete