Friday, November 28, 2008

Meme

1. Is sex best in the morning, afternoon, or night? - I forget.

2. On which side of the bed do you sleep? - The right side.

3. Pork, beef, or chicken? – All three are good but Beef's probably my favorite.

4. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke? – Only when I was pregnant.

5. What leg do you put in pants first when putting them on? - Both.

6. Candles or incense? - Candles for sure. Incense is usually too sweet and too strong. Makes me nauseous.

7. Do you dance when no one is watching? – Nope.

8. Did you play doctor when you were little? - Nope... played school a lot though.

9. Stove top cooking or microwave? – Stovetop.

10. Would you rather your car or your house be dirty? – Car and believe me, it' is.

11. Shower or bath? - Shower in the summer. Bath in the winter.

12. Do you pee in the shower? – Um, no.

13. Mexican or Chinese food? - Very tough call.

14. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed? - Aggressive

15. Do you own sex toys? – Yes but they are all dusty

16. Corn dogs or hot dogs? - Corn dogs taste better however I don't do much of either since my gastric bypass.

17. Your favorite restaurant? – A small Italian place here in our hometown. They have the most awesome eggplant rollatini.

18. What did you have for lunch today? – I'm typing this at 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving day. We ate about 2:30 today... turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, beans, jello, pie. I had 3 or 4 bites of everything. Awesome meal. Awesome day.

19. When did you last fall down? – I'm not sure why but I took a few falls when I first lost my weight. That hasn't happened recently though.

20. Have you ever wished someone were dead? – Not really.

21. Love or money? - Love

22. Credit cards or cash? - Either

23. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn’t? – Oh yeah. I've got a relative or two that I could live without without.

24. Oreos or vanilla wafers? - Have you had the candy cane oreos that are out for the holidays? OMG they are amazing.

25. How do you like your steak cooked? – Medium well. No pink.

26. How do you like your eggs cooked? - Over hard.

27. Have you ever knocked someone off their feet in a fight? - No

28. Would you rather go camping or to a five star hotel? – Another tough call. I love camping. We used to go all the time when our kids were little. Had a trailer parked at a campground and we would spend every weekend there. Loved it. Miss it.

29. Would you rather have a root canal or minor surgery? – Definitely surgery. Been there, done that enough to know it's not biggie. A root canal hower would scare me to death. Hate mouth pain.

30. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money? – How much money are we talking?

31. Would you rather have lice or an STD? – What kind of question is this? And STD would mean that someone in the house has cheated so there's NO way I'd want to deal with that. Lice can be gotten rid of...an affair doesn't go away.

32. What’s your favorite hard candy? – Sugar free Jolly Ranchers.

33. Ever been to a strip club? - Nope

34. Ever been to a bar? - Yes

35. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club? - No

36. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere? - No

37. Kissed someone of the same sex? - Yes

38. Had sex in the car? - I'm probably one of the few people on the planet who hasn't but nope, no car sex.

39. Had sex at the beach? - No

40. Had sex in a movie theater? - No

41. Had sex in a bathroom? – Yes, in the shower.

42. Have you ever been in an “adult” store? – Many.

43. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with? – Nope. I'm happy with just Adam.

44. Have you been caught having sex? - I live in a small house. Raised 3 kids. Ummm..yeah we got caught a time or two.

45. Have you ever kissed a stranger? - No

46. Does anyone have naughty pictures of you? –Gosh, I don't think so.

3 comments:

  1. Didn't I tell you I had naughty pictures of you? I also have some of PK...but don't tell her!

    Anyway, nice meme...I might have to give this one a try.

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to hear your answers...never had sex in a car either... need to pick up my son from school...catch up on more reading later... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the meme! WE played teacher a lot as kids too! My friend had great handwriting and always acted as teacher trying to teach me how to write better! I never learned but it was fun!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete