Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The iPod Shuffle

Wanna play a game? Not only will it be a blast, it will help you know me a bit better.

Here's how it works... I hit the shuffle button my my MP3 player.

I'm going to choose a line or two from the first 20 songs that come up. If you want to play EMAIL the song titles and their artists to me at EVADRY3@yayoo.com I suppose you could cheat and google them all but hey, it's your own fun you'd be ruining!!!

Don't answer in comments cuz that will spoil the fun for PK and Grace. Feel free to leave comments just not song titles there.

I'll post the answers Sunday night about 10 EST. I'll also post the winner as in who got the most right.

Have fun!!!

Ready?

  1. One love feeds the fire, one heart burns desire...
  2. Gonna sail away, sunlight's another day; Freedom on my mind, Carry me away for the last time....
  3. Danger, in the game when the stakes are high... Branded, my heart was branded while my senses stood by....
  4. Don't touch me please, I cannot stand the way you tease, I love you though you hurt me so, now I'm going to pack my things and go...
  5. Baby I'm a man and maybe I'm a lonely man who's in the middle of something that he doesn't really understand....
  6. Lips as sweet as candy, its taste is on my mind, girl you got me thirsty for another cup of wine....
  7. I'll shine up the old brown shoes, put on a brand new shirt, I'll get home early from work if you say that you love me....
  8. These people round here wear beaten down eyes, sunk in smoke dried faces they're so resigned to what their fate is....
  9. I've held the hand of the devil, felt his breath on my skin, dip me into the water, wash me again....
  10. Done a lot of foolish things that I really didn't mean, yeah... oo wee babe you set my soul on fire....
  11. I try to be discreet but then blow it again.. I've lost and found, it's my final mistake... she's loving by proxy... no give and all take...
  12. I've been patient, I've been good... tried to keep my hands on the table.... It's gettin' hard, this holdin' back.... If you know what I mean...
  13. I met a devil woman, she took my heart away... she said I had it comin' to me... but I wanted it that way....
  14. What a fool I was to think I could get by with only these few teardrops that I've cried .. I should have known the worst was yet to come...
  15. You say black, I say white... You say bark, I say bite... you say shark, I say hey man...
  16. This night is gonna last forever... last all, last all summer long... some time before the sun comes up the radio is gonna play that song....
  17. Soon your sugar daddies will all be gone.... you'll wake up some cold day and find you're alone....
  18. I need you by me, beside me to guide me.... to hold me, to scold me... cuz when I'm bad I'm so so bad.....
  19. I tell myself that I can't hold out forever... I said there is no reason for my fear...
  20. So I waited with high hopes... and she walked in the place.... I knew her smile in an instant.... I knew the curve of her face...
Remember... don't answer in comments... PK will get all pissy if you do!!!

6 comments:

  1. If you think I'm gonna THINK you got another think coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh these songs are older then my kids! Just how old are you?? I do kmow most of them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am HORRIBLE at these things. I only recognized one of the songs.

    I KNOW lots of songs, but only with the music. Just words...not my thing. I BET I know most of these, but again, without the music, I'm lost!

    Great game though....

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice songs I know most of them.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, I'm the wrong grneration for this game don't know any of them, the tunes would help a lot.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 80's music!! There are some great ones in here. I'll get my list together in the next day or too!!

    I'm being good... don't wanna piss off any kitties.

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete