
Happy Thanksgiving, my fellow U.S. citizens.
And to the rest of you from various places on this planet, won't you join us? Dinner is going to be awesome!!!
And to the rest of you from various places on this planet, won't you join us? Dinner is going to be awesome!!!





Hi Eva
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving
I am relatively new to your blog but really enjoying it. I love your honesty and insights.I dont have my own blog yet...but thinking about it. It seems like sooo much work, and I work on a computer all day! Hope you have a great and restful holiday. Btw....been reading older posts...the dolphin looks fascinating did u ever try it again and where can I get one online? LOL u have a great sense of humor.
Take Care
A
Andrades Girl
Love ya'and the hand written note..enjoy the time with your family. Happy turkey day!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your family is together on this holiday. Wish Mthc and I could be there with you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
Happy Thanksgiving and love the handwritten note. The pictures are cute.
ReplyDeleteJean
Happy Day girl! (notice I'm too lazy to type out Thanksgiving, but now I just typed it out, so it doesn't even matter...does it?)
ReplyDeleteHope your tummy is as full as you want it to be and hope your family is as fun as you want it to be and I hope they all go home as soon as you want them to go!
Love you!
HUGS!
grace
All of you missed a great meal at our house!!!! Eva will be back with some of her own stories, we have had a rough year, but I have a feeling 2009 will be spanking fun year!! i love you Eva!!! Thanks for all you did yesterday! Guess what Iam going to be a Pappy and you are going to be a Grammy !!!!!
ReplyDelete