I got tagged by a few people so here gooooooeeeessssssssss..........
The Rules-* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. * Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I know how to play trombone.
2. I'll be glad when the election is over.
3. PK is my bestest friend after Adam.
4. I know that bestest isn't really a word.
5. I used to smoke 2-3 packs a day.
6. I don't care much for TV or movies, but love old 70's music... Journey, Boston, Styx, Queen.
7. As a kid I won a God, Flag, and Country speech contest 3 years in a row. It was hosted by the DAR.
As for tagging 7 others, consider yourself tagged if you haven't done this yet. And as for linking to those who tagged me... that would be Tracy, Cassie, and my twin. If there is anyone else, let me know.
You are something else twin! I love you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween dear friend!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sorry so late joining in. Glad you played. It is so interesting to learn what talents people have. Have a good weekend Eva
ReplyDeleteCiao,
I Gal
Sorry so late joining in. Glad you played. It is so interesting to learn what talents people have. Have a good weekend Eva
ReplyDeleteCiao,
I Gal
Ok... I match you on 3 of them. I wonder if you can guess which. ;)
ReplyDelete