Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Question For Cassie

I have a question for Cassie.

Actually it's for anyone who can answer me but I know for sure that she can.


As you know, Adam and I have been on a lot of road trips lately.

In the past two months we've been dow
n south, up north, and down south two more times. We've seen lots of gorgeous fall leaves.

Also as you know, on our most recent road trip we made it down to the last 30 minutes of the trip and crashed into a deer. Forty two hundred dollars later we'll soon have a good as new vehicle. Thank God for good insurance.

Anyhow, all that has nothing to do with my question.


We've noticed that our jeep with its vertical windshield is quite the bug and/or bird crap magnet.

Every time we stop for gas we have to wash the windshield which is so disgusting you can't hardly see through it.


Within 5 miles after washing it - guaranteed - it wil
l be covered again.

So my question for Cassie is this:


How in the hell can you do a freeway in a convertible?


Just askin' is all.

One more thing....


Just look at this face..........................

I think she looks like me!!!!


10 comments:

  1. In case you forgot, we also have a convertible and HELLO....there is a windshield.

    So, don't worry, you don't get buggy, but you do get convertible hair, which, can be just as annoying.

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace~ Maybe I wasn't very clear with my question. Let me elaborate.

    What about the bugs and poop that miss our windshield and land on the roof? What about THOSE ones when you're in a convertible??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bug shield on the front hood. Get one with a nice curve on it.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, was that baby face on there earlier? Cuz I missed that part! And yes, she looks JUST LIKE GRANDMA!

    Second.....I've never been hit by a bug in the convertible, so I guess the windshield is good enough.

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. David~ Will that really help?

    Grace~ Nope. Baby face wasn't there before. She does look like me though, huh? I'm so excited to get her here. So you've never been hit by a bug or bird poop? Why do I get the feeling you've just been lucky? And you know, luck always runs out!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva,
    Grace is telling you the truth. I have not had a problem with bugs or with bird poop while I was driving. Part of it might be luck because we have had some serious poop on the hood when the top was down. Lucky I guess! The hair situation is another problem all together! I would like a solution for that!

    That is one beautiful baby! I am sure she is the spitting image of you!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a screen that goes across the top of the back seat that diverts the wind. I have very little hairblowing no matter how fast I go. I have a windshield and no problems with bugs. I love having the top down on my mini. It has a sticker on the botton to put the top down that says "Ask yourself is it really necessary to put the top up?" If it is cold out I blow the heater on me. Topless is the only way to go!!
    Ciao,
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  8. The motion and speed of driving also creates wind currents that flow over the car and take bugs etc with them. Aerodynamics at work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful baby, and yes she looks just like you

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. precious...I loved seeing the ultrasound of my babies the first time...your grand daughter is beautiful!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete