Monday, October 27, 2008

Stuffed Peppers and Male Coworkers

So a few weeks ago a male coworker helped me eat my lunch. I had made stuffed peppers the night before and he was drooling over them. He talked of his grandmother and how she had made them. He talked of how they are an absolute favorite dish of his. When I could only eat half of what was in my lunch I offered the remaining to him instead of saving them for the next day.

He fed my chef ego when he raved of how similar to his grandmother's my stuffed pepper tasted.

Over the weekend, I again made them. There is so much that Adam and I had them for dinner Saturday, Sunday and will have them tonight. I took some for lunch today also. I've also promised MC (male co-worker) that I would bring some for him tomorrow. That should about finish them off.

Today when I sat down to eat he took one look and realized I'd once again made his favorite. His exact first words to me in the staff lunch room were "If you were a guy I'd beat your ass and take that from you."

Before promising him some for tomorrow though I had to think of a quick response to that remark.

We're going to take a poll. I am wondering how you all think I responded to MC.











Stuffed Peppers and Male Coworkers


So just what do you think my response to MC was when he said "If you were a guy I'd beat your ass and take that from you?" Did I.....




blush and say nothing
laugh nervously
tell him "you wouldn't dare"
tell him "don't let that stop you"
tell him "bring it on, babe"
simply bend over invitingly











6 comments:

  1. Eva, if you made the comment that I guessed, you must be really good friends with your colleague.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, you wouldn't say that would you???

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So? When you going to tell us already!!!

    Your impatient twin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun to me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When the heck are we getting the answer?

    Inquiring minds want to know!

    Sheez!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey everyone!!

    The majority got it.. i looked at him and said, "don't let that (the fact that I'm not a guy) stop you."

    ReplyDelete