Monday, June 16, 2008

Sudoku!!!!!! (Spanko Style)


It's sudoku time again!!! Click on the puzzle for an easy to read, printable version. Enjoy!!!



If you MUST have the solution, click here.


5 comments:

  1. So I have the puzzle...I have the solution...now I just have to figure out what happens to get from one to the other...I have never done Sudoku before - may need a quick tutorial... :-) Take care, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats my printer won't print. I'll have to wait for tomorrow and print it at work.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! cool ! Cool!!! I can't wait to get time to do it! Thank you Eva!!!

    Love,
    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooooooo sweeeet... Thanks for taking the time to make this. I can't wait to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terpsichore,
    Click to another page, run for the hills, don't get caught up in Eva's warped sense of fun.

    Twin I did print it off for Nick who rolled his eyes but then sat right down and did it. Of course he had to turn everything into numbers first.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete