After sitting on the beach, talking, watching the waves, etc we got the cooler from the car and had lunch. After that we went to the marina to see the boats. I do like that even though they are mostly tiny little boats.
You know how people name their boats? And put the name on the back of the boat? Why is it that nearly every name sounded like a title for a spanko blog. See for yourself.....

Okay, okay... so at first glance my brain read "Spankette." It only took me a second to realize it says SPARKette. Still, it made me smile.
I learned something today.
PK has been holding out on all of us. She has a boat she's not told us about and it's pretty nice.
Here. I took a picture. See for yourself.

Believe it or not, she denied that this boat belongs to her. I know better. Wanna know HOW I know? Check out the name on its backside......

Is there any doubt???
One more....
Check out this nice little boat. I figure it's just got to be owned by some nice christian family. Isn't it sweet how they are wishing us happiness?
Seriously, I hadn't heard "dubie" since I was in high school. Do they still call it that?One more tidbit....
Offspring number two saw the doctor today. My grandchild is due the third week of January. How WILL we wait that long?
I can't wait!!!
Tomorrow I'm going to take PK and the group to my workplace so they can see it and meet some of the folks I work with. I just hope they don't get too bored there. We live in an area where there really isn't much to do. Thankfully we never seem to run out of things to talk about. I love having them here and their presence seems to be keeping Adam's mind off work and all the things that keep him from relaxing. I wish they'd stay longer. I told PK I want to take them to our favorite Mexican restaurant but they need to stay till Saturday for us to do that.
Think they will?
I wish they would!!!!
Eva, seems like you are showing your friends a very good time.
ReplyDeleteIt's always sad when friends move very far away, at least you see each other.
Please what does dubie mean, Google isn't helping, it brings up surnames.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Eva, those are cute boat names. Like Paul, I don't remember 'dubie'. There is Do Bee from Romper Room. Or Dooby Dooby Do, a la Frank Sinatra.
ReplyDeleteHow will you introduce PK to your workmates? Meet my spanko twin?
Have fun!
Hermione
It's pot..commonly known as roll a "doobie"..Spelled differently though..don't ask me how i know this..So glad you guys are having a great time..always ends too soon..
ReplyDeleteDubie Joyful
ReplyDeleteDubie Glad
Donbie Gloomy
Donbie Sad!
The sun is shining
The air is clear
A breeze is blowing
And your friends are near!
*g*
Couldn't help myself, you often inspire the ditty writer in me.
It's wonderful to see what a good time you're all having. You know your friends at work are going to love PK as much as you do.
Thanks for sharing part of your fun with us.
*hugs*
C.c
oh come on MTHC! Tell us how you know???? Hmmm??? hehe! :-) Maybe we should think of a FF story based on this new wisdom!
ReplyDelete:-) Sounds like the two of you are having a fantastic time!!!! Yep I think you should introduce her as your spanko friend from blogo land! That wouldn't hurt anything now would it? hehe! or, maybe you just introduce her as your Southern Twin! :-) You know, the one you found since the north and south are one nation these days (just don't tell PK that hehe!) :-)
Seriously though! Sounds like your havign a great time and I am thrilled for all of you :-) I can't wait to hear more about it!
Love,
Carye
As I said on PK's blog, you guys are having too much fun and I demand that you STOP right now!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally jealous!
Knock it off!
your very jealous friend,
grace
Glad everyone is having a blast up there. Oh come on PK stay thru Saturday! I think I need a long talk with Mthc she is way to old to think about those days.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Paul~ If you searched for doobie instead you'd probably find it ... I see Mthc answered you though.
ReplyDeleteHermione~ You know what's cool about PK and myself? We do the EXACT same thing for a living so people assume we met on a work related chatroom or something totally vanilla like that.
mthc~ Now you know better than that. The minute you tell me "don't" I'm gonna. So how DO you know that?
C.c ~ It's so nice to see your smiling face here!!! And to have you back to your witty self is more than I could ask for!!
Carye~ You're right. The more I'm with PK, the more fun we have. She really is my twin.
Grace~ Now,now. No need for jealousy!!!!
David~ She's not staying. Make her. It's been an awesome week. More later.
such fun! :-)
ReplyDelete